Nintendo discontinuing 3DS and Wii U eShop access in 2023

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Loved my 3ds but kinda hard to go back to it now with the switch. Sucks for anyone still regularly using it. Great library overall.

As far as the Wii U is concerned. Once they port XCX their really is nothing worth on it to still use it imo.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
There is a lot of piff on the 3ds. It isn't just pokémon games. What types of games do you like to play?

Anything from fighters to RPGs and sports breh. I saw a lot of dope exclusives for the 3DS but since the days of the SNES I’ve never been willing to pay the Nintendo tax. That shyt seemingly never goes on sale :pachaha:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Anything from fighters to RPGs and sports breh. I saw a lot of dope exclusives for the 3DS but since the days of the SNES I’ve never been willing to pay the Nintendo tax. That shyt seemingly never goes on sale :pachaha:

Nintendo games rarely go on sale. So, that Nintendo tax is forever.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

The Wii U, 3ds and Vita were the consoles that I did get a lot of digital stuff for ironically.

John brings up a great point. That's why I am almost exclusively physical copy now. Like, I'd have Sifu if it released physical already. I didn't so I'm waiting for May. Only when I know that it won't, like Olliolli, then I'll use steam.