Nintendo direct is supposedly June 18th, and FIRE *(06/18 7AM PT)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just realized. Kid Icarus uprising. The one 3ds game that absolutely deserves the console remaster treatment is no where to be seen but they give us luigi mansion 2 and dkcr. 2 games where the better sequels are already on the switch.

Make it make sense Nintendo.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Even Nintendo with his old ass console had a better presentation than shytty Sony :mjlol:

They pulled up last like
tumblr_mz3oucjPAC1sj2561o1_500.gifv

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo heads are manipulators ,Con artists and thieves ! If Sony or M$ pulled half the shyt they did their business would be legitimately affected.

But Nintendo gets a pass.
I guess people like Funko pop games and Just Dance. All they had to do was pad a Zelda spinoff, Mario and Luigi, and Metroid Prime 4 with that kinda stuff and a lineup that was mostly remakes, remasters, or ports and its amazing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I guess people like Funko pop games and Just Dance. All they had to do was pad a Zelda spinoff, Mario and Luigi, and Metroid Prime 4 with that kinda stuff and a lineup that was mostly remakes, remasters, or ports and its amazing.

:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine if sony put a game that looked like this in their showcase :mjlol:

GQXOTCrWYAEGoPs

Sony actually didn’t have one trash mobile or shovelware game in thier state of play, but the standards for nintendo fans are rock bottom. The show being 80% ports and trash remasters will get the job done everytime

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ: lol at people saying Nintendo had the best showcase. Give Microsoft their props they clearly had the best showcase. Nothing wrong with admitting that guys.

At the least microsoft showed games that would be at home on a next gen console. All them switch shyts could push ps2 hardware to its limit I bet :mjlol:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
At the least microsoft showed games that would be at home on a next gen console. All them switch shyts could push ps2 hardware to its limit I bet :mjlol:
:mjlol:I love Nintendo and I get that they’re the OGs. But people really need to grade, and hold them to the same standards. As many people do with Sony and Microsoft. It’s crazy what people are willing to deal with when it comes to Nintendo.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man you must really hate Nintendo :mjlol:

Switch is slightly more powerful than PS3. PS2 will fukking break if you tried to port Witcher 3 on it. Switch port is playable, but wouldn't recommend it since obviously better ways to play it.

Stuff like Xenoblade 3 and BOTW/TOTK wouldn't run on the PS2 as well. Did you all forget that the Gamecube had stronger hardware then the PS2?

:mjlol:I love Nintendo and I get that they’re the OGs. But people really need to grade, and hold them to the same standards. As many people do with Sony and Microsoft. It crazy what people are willing to deal with when it comes to Nintendo.
Nintendo's brand is the reason for it. Is it justified the same reason it is for Disney? No.

In terms of business practices they absolutely deserve criticism. $60 ports, outdated hardware, etc. With that being said as devs they are hella talented for the first party games they put out that optimize their outdated hardware. It's evident when you play 3rd party games where those Devs are like fukk this shyt :pacspit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man you must really hate Nintendo :mjlol:

Switch is slightly more powerful than PS3. PS2 will fukking break if you tried to port Witcher 3 on it. Switch port is playable, but wouldn't recommend it since obviously better ways to play it.

Stuff like Xenoblade 3 and BOTW/TOTK wouldn't run on the PS2 as well. Did you all forget that the Gamecube had stronger hardware then the PS2?

Nintendo's brand is the reason for it. Is it justified the same reason it is for Disney? No.

In terms of business practices they absolutely deserve criticism. $60 ports, outdated hardware, etc. With that being said as devs they are hella talented for the first party games they put out that optimize their outdated hardware. It's evident when you play 3rd party games where those Devs are like fukk this shyt :pacspit:

I was being facetious my guy. Just joking about how its hardware is dated as hell.

Can you imagine xb3 at 60 fps 4k :whew:

Such a waste

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GQXOTCrWYAEGoPs

Sony actually didn’t have one trash mobile or shovelware game in thier state of play, but the standards for nintendo fans are rock bottom. The show being 80% ports and trash remasters will get the job done everytime
If this was part of a Sony showcase we'd be already 30 pages 200 posts per page deep in a thread about Sony failing.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

GQXOTCrWYAEGoPs

:russ:I can’t….