Nintendo direct is supposedly June 18th, and FIRE *(06/18 7AM PT)

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Mario party been a staple in my families lives for 20 years but Nintendo kills me with their decision making around that game.

The last 2 releases had 4 boards and 5 boards. Could’ve released some DLC or a free update. shyt just out there doing nothing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Even Nintendo with his old ass console had a better presentation than shytty Sony :mjlol:
I thought it was about even with Sony. Too many remasters remake type games for my taste. I guess people just have a pretty low bar. Doesn’t help that Metroid Prime 4 has been MIA for so long and comes back in a really rough state. At times look like it was sub 20fps. You’d have thought having been in development so long it would look marvelous.

Doesn’t help that I’m not a person that has or ever wants kids so not really their target audience having no family.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I thought it was about even with Sony. Too many remasters remake type games for my taste. I guess people just have a pretty low bar. Doesn’t help that Metroid Prime 4 has been MIA for so long and comes back in a really rough state. At times look like it was sub 20fps. You’d have thought having been in development so long it would look marvelous.

Doesn’t help that I’m not a person that has or ever wants kids so not really their target audience having no family.
Getting a new Mario & Luigi and the 3 DQ HD-Remake games were my highlight. Also playing as Zelda is a cool direction for the Zelda games.

Tbh it’s cool to have footage of Prime 4 but until I get Switch 2 news, it doesn’t excite me tbh

:manny: