Nintendo Direct announced for September 14th, 40 minutes of fun - 10am est

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In meetings until noon tomorrow damn. I'll be avoiding the internet until then lol

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nintendo fukking around not making a real 3d donkey kong game at this point.

I honestly don't understand how we haven't had a new game in that series in almost 10 years when Tropical freeze was as good as it was. It's to this day might still be the best 2d platformer out. Not to mention Switch has proven to break sales numbers for most of their franchises. What is the hold up?

But they probably gonna announce ANOTHER Fire Emblem game tomorrow (Yea I'm hating :flabbynsick:)

But to stay on topic of the direct I'm hoping they finally announce the Kid Icarus Uprising remake. That game deserves HD treatment and traditional controls.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I honestly don't understand how we haven't had a new game in that series in almost 10 years when Tropical freeze was as good as it was. It's to this day might still be the best 2d platformer out. Not to mention Switch has proven to break sales number for most of their franchises. What is the hold up?

But they probably gonna announce ANOTHER Fire Emblem game tomorrow (Yea I'm hating :flabbynsick:)

But to stay on topic of the direct I'm hoping they finally announce the Kid Icarus Uprising remake. That game deserves HD treatment and traditional controls.
I legit don't understand the devotion to Fire Emblem from Nintendo breh.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Dudes always hype up these Nintendo directs with the most unrealistic hopes. The Switch is almost done guys, we're probably not getting any new big games outside of maybe some remasters.

Nintendo will save the big stuff (eg, Metroid Prime 4) for their next console.

That being said, I'm hyped as hell for Mario Wonder, Wario Ware, and the Mario RPG remake.