I just watching the direct (missed it)

why is the dude explaining the game mechanics in a way

as if the audience is 6 year olds.....

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Honestly, think peopel are sleeping on that vanillaware game, that shyt looks incredible

Naw. I copped just about all their games. Vanillaware is like a boutique company but all their games try to do something different been a fan for almost 20 years.

With that said Nintendo has flaws but when they hit they hit hard. Paper Mario 1000 year door has been begging for a remaster.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Naw. I copped just about all their games. Vanillaware is like a boutique company but all their games try to do something different been a fan for almost 20 years.

With that said Nintendo has flaws but when they hit they hit hard. Paper Mario 1000 year door has been begging for a remaster.
Nintendo as devs are great they have my respect. Zelda and Xenoblade are examples that they can work their magic on such limited hardware :wow:

As a company fukk 'em :unimpressed:.I get for milking the switch but damn 7 years and now entering 2024 with PS3 level hardware. Nintendo has a stronghold on the handheld market and they know it. Sony blew their chance with the vita and now both Sony and Microsoft really going after the streaming market more so then a dedicated handheld.