Nintendo Direct announced for September 14th, 40 minutes of fun - 10am est

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
My predictions:

1. Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Port
2. Zelda: Windwaker HD Port
3. Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 remaster collection. 2024 release.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
They’re not gonna announce a new console for this year or even hint toward one releasing next year with the holidays coming

They've done that before....IIRC the first official Switch preview was the September or October before the release

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IIRC the first official Switch preview was the September or October before the release

They HAD to announce the Switch and release it soon cause of the Wii U being dead as fukk. While the sales of the Switch are slowing, they’re nowhere near as in dire of a situation as they were with the Wii U.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they finally acknowledge the next system in March, fully reveal it in the summer and release it in holiday 2024.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
They HAD to announce the Switch and release it soon cause of the Wii U being dead as fukk. While the sales of the Switch are slowing, they’re nowhere near as in dire of a situation as they were with the Wii U.

I wouldn’t be shocked if they finally acknowledge the next system in March, fully reveal it in the summer and release it in holiday 2024.

Yea nvm I'll wait till the direct to predict the release