Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Cats who saying their phone and computers and shyt can play that's cool...me personally I don't like playing games on my cell or computer I rather play on my TV

Edit: I'm playing that Pokemon go tho.... Nintendo restoring the feeling :blessed:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Emotional purchases :mjlol:

Buy the same games 100x brehs :mjlol:
So you goin into other people's threads and editing their tags to troll them now? :martin:

ATkyaEq.png

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They do? Or Nintendo does?

Are you talking about remasters? If so...that's silly because that's actual work being put into the game. Nintendo literally takes the exact same game and throws it out. People have bought some of these games on the NES, SNES, GBA, DS, 3DS, Wii and even on the WIi U..now THIS. There is some guy out there that will have bought the same exact game about 10 times :dead:

Nintendo is the MASTER at blocking shyt off just so you can buy it again :deadrose:
...and?

There's certain movies that I've bought on vhs,then DVD, then Blu Ray and will cop on u4k when that drops and own digital as well.

Quality products will always be rebought on different platforms.

Nintendo gets away with it because their games age like fine wine.

Nobody trying to play blinx and brute force

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think I am just going to ask to step down from this forum at this point. I removed the tag due to all the bytching.

The contradictions are annoying as fukk, buy whatever the fukk you guys want. Hypocritical as fukk.