Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats who saying their phone and computers and shyt can play that's cool...me personally I don't like playing games on my cell or computer I rather play on my TV

Edit: I'm playing that Pokemon go tho.... Nintendo restoring the feeling :blessed:
Yeah breh i feel you. I got the nes, snes, neo goe ect, all on my xbox. Been had that modded since 06

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Thats actually VERY dope.

Nintendo today announced the mini-NES, a $60 machine that will come pre-installed with 30 classic Nintendo games. It’ll also come with an HDMI cable, a power adapter, and what Nintendo is calling an NES Classic Controller, “patterned after the iconic design of the original NES controller.” It’ll be out on November 11.

Here’s the full list of games, via Nintendo:

• Balloon Fight
  • BUBBLE BOBBLE
  • Castlevania
  • Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • DOUBLE DRAGON II: THE REVENGE
  • Dr. Mario
  • Excitebike
  • FINAL FANTASY®
  • Galaga
  • GHOSTS’N GOBLINS®
  • GRADIUS
  • Ice Climber
  • Kid Icarus
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • Mario Bros.
  • MEGA MAN® 2
  • Metroid
  • NINJA GAIDEN
  • PAC-MAN
  • Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
  • StarTropics
  • SUPER C
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • TECMO BOWL
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Dope as fukk.

Wish Sega Genesis would release one with their old catalog including classic Maddens and Nhl.:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope as fukk.

Wish Sega Genesis would release one with their old catalog including classic Maddens and Nhl.:ohhh:

If this pops off, please believe sega will get in the game. Nintendo may end up doing a Super Nintendo and 64 version of this.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
If this pops off, please believe sega will get in the game. Nintendo may end up doing a Super Nintendo and 64 version of this.

Question, where are yall getting yall throwback games from. I'm looking at Amazon and folks want like 200+ for some of these games. I know they have to be somewhere cheaper than that.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Question, where are yall getting yall throwback games from. I'm looking at Amazon and folks want like 200+ for some of these games. I know they have to be somewhere cheaper than that.
I check ebay regularly.
Copped Mario RPG for the low a couple years ago.
Every now and then you'll catch a good deal. You just have to be patient.
Cragislist been good to me too, word to courtdog.
I catch people on there every now and then selling old games

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I go to eStarland in Virginia. They've got an online store as well. Homie the library is immense. I'm thinking about copping a spider man game gear game from them