Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You guys are silly as fukk and still giving Nintendo a pass and allow them to play on your heartstrings.

Sony or Microsoft does some shyt like this and you will start breathing fire.

What kinda all lives matter thinking is this? We not talking about Sony or MS!

A relatively cheap pickup and play official NES emulator? It's gold.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You guys are silly as fukk and still giving Nintendo a pass and allow them to play on your heartstrings.

Sony or Microsoft does some shyt like this and you will start breathing fire.
Sony and MS do this all the time and gamers still eat it up. Its nothing new in that respect.
This mini nes is what? 4 or 5 generations old.
People don't even have their PS3's any more. Im sure there are a TON of gamers today that would like to play the games on that list straight plug and play with an old nintendo controller.
Not that any of this is ground breaking, but its a dope idea, and a good price. I can't knock it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Sony and MS do this all the time and gamers still eat it up. Its nothing new in that respect.
This mini nes is what? 4 or 5 generations old.
People don't even have their PS3's any more. Im sure there are a TON of gamers today that would like to play the games on that list straight plug and play with an old nintendo controller.
Not that any of this is ground breaking, but its a dope idea, and a good price. I can't knock it.
They do? Or Nintendo does?

Are you talking about remasters? If so...that's silly because that's actual work being put into the game. Nintendo literally takes the exact same game and throws it out. People have bought some of these games on the NES, SNES, GBA, DS, 3DS, Wii and even on the WIi U..now THIS. There is some guy out there that will have bought the same exact game about 10 times :dead:

Nintendo is the MASTER at blocking shyt off just so you can buy it again :deadrose:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Really wishing they had kickmaster and some natsume games on that bytch like shadow of the ninja and shatterhand :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They do? Or Nintendo does?

Are you talking about remasters? If so...that's silly because that's actual work being put into the game. Nintendo literally takes the exact same game and throws it out. People have bought some of these games on the NES, SNES, GBA, DS, 3DS, Wii and even on the WIi U..now THIS. There is some guy out there that will have bought the same exact game about 10 times :dead:

Nintendo is the MASTER at blocking shyt off just so you can buy it again :deadrose:
Everyone does. All the time breh. Look at all the hype about backwards compatibility.
Cats are paying for 1:1 ports all the time, not just remasters.

You really think there isn't a market for this Mini Nes with what it offers for $60?
Like I said before, this is a great option for people that don't use emulators for what ever the reason.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Everyone does. All the time breh. Look at all the hype about backwards compatibility.
Cats are paying for 1:1 ports all the time, not just remasters.

You really think there isn't a market for this Mini Nes with what it offers for $60?
Like I said before, this is a great option for people that don't use emulators for what ever the reason.
You don't have to buy the discs again...you would have a point if it was only limited to digital copies of games on the xbox one...

It's not the same at all, but I have to just accept that people will continue to give Nintendo a pass.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You don't have to buy the discs again...you would have a point if it was only limited to digital copies of games on the xbox one...

It's not the same at all, but I have to just accept that people will continue to give Nintendo a pass.
I'm one of the toughest people on Nintendo on this forum.
But I think this mini nes is a good idea.