Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I am just going to ask to step down from this forum at this point. I removed the tag due to all the bytching.

The contradictions are annoying as fukk, buy whatever the fukk you guys want. Hypocritical as fukk.
Back peddle brehs :lolbron:

People been "rebuying the same games" all gen on PS/Xbox but Nintendo drops a $60 mini new console with games and it's giving them a pass? :dwillhuh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everyone does. All the time breh. Look at all the hype about backwards compatibility.
Cats are paying for 1:1 ports all the time, not just remasters.

You really think there isn't a market for this Mini Nes with what it offers for $60?
Like I said before, this is a great option for people that don't use emulators for what ever the reason.

Exactly. If it's not for you, don't buy!!!! :mindblown:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think I am just going to ask to step down from this forum at this point. I removed the tag due to all the bytching.

The contradictions are annoying as fukk, buy whatever the fukk you guys want. Hypocritical as fukk.
You being emotional as hell right now.:scust:
You can just see the scrunched up low eyebrows angry face as you typed your post.

On everything I love I don't even have any personal issue with you.

And by the way "I can put a clock by you".
You complain about people trolling and "low quality posting" but turn around and do the same exact thing. Except with you it's worse because you have access to threads in ways we don't.
Then when you get called out on it you throw a tantrum and threaten to pack up all your toys and leave because "this forum sucks" "this is the forum you guys wanted" and "I don't even want to be a mod anymore".
Some one please come take this unbearable burden off this mans shoulders and finally put him out of his misery.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You being emotional as hell right now.:scust:
You can just see the scrunched up low eyebrows angry face as you typed your post.

On everything I love I don't even have any personal issue with you.

And by the way "I can put a clock by you".
You complain about people trolling and "low quality posting" but turn around and do the same exact thing. Except with you it's worse because you have access to threads in ways we don't.
Then when you get called out on it you throw a tantrum and threaten to pack up all your toys and leave because "this forum sucks" "this is the forum you guys wanted" and "I don't even want to be a mod anymore".
Some one please come take this unbearable burden off this mans shoulders and finally put him out of his misery.
:russ:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hmmmm...they should have included a lot more games. Emus and roms have been ready available for more than 10 years now.
Woulda been cool, but im pumped anyways for an officially licensed version of these games..alot of which I own but they dont work anymore..they should have added a way to put more games on as they are released by nintendo tho...still day one cop.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
How many times are people going to keep buying the same games?

That's probably my biggest gripe with Nintendo's digital service. There's no real excuse why the eShop purchases aren't unified and shyt I buy for my 3DS that has a Wii U counterpart aren't cross platform.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's probably my biggest gripe with Nintendo's digital service. There's no real excuse why the eShop purchases aren't unified and shyt I buy for my 3DS that has a Wii U counterpart aren't cross platform.
They didn't even have an easy way to transfer purchases from one system to the next up until recently.