Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If Nintendo was smart they would have cut deals with Sony and MS, to have Nintendo storefronts on their respective systems and got this money direct by just having SNES, NES, and hell maybe even a N64 emulator on those systems and charging 10 dollars for classics with some minor upgrades as to not look too shytty on hd and 4k screens.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Would be cool if emulators didn't exist :ehh:

Yes, but many of the cats from the NES generation (esp broads) aren't on emulators like that.

The ease of use so they can pickup and play makes this interesting.

Now if nikkaz can hack this and put roms on there..... :banderas:

Super Tecmo Bowl 2017 :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cats will always find something to complain about :laff:

If it came with 40 games they would ask for 50.

Just say " :yeshrug: it aint for me" and move on breh :heh:

It's the internet. The idea of saying "not for me" and moving on or not complaining about something or not trying to ruin someone's good time is not an option. Internet is filled with a bunch of wannabe Judge Dredds

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Now what would be dope is since they obviously are cool with selling these games, they could add them to the wii u virtual console for $1 - $2 a piece.
That way they support the people that spent money on their main console and those people that don't want something else taking up an HDMI port on their TV.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Yes, but many of the cats from the NES generation (esp broads) aren't on emulators like that.

The ease of use so they can pickup and play makes this interesting.

Now if nikkaz can hack this and put roms on there..... :banderas:

Super Tecmo Bowl 2017 :blessed:

:salute:

I've played with emulators several times. But I have never taken the time to learn enough about it to make the front end interface look nice. I know there are a number of options (Hyperspin/Launchbox), but I found them cumbersome to learn.

This gives me a plug and play solution (at least for the games installed). I hope this at some point allows for the addition of other games.