Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
best-buy-charges-for-firmware-updates.jpg

$329.98 :dahell:
:mjlol::laff::laff::laff:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My aunt can barely manage to update her iPhone. Not saying she's dumb because she isn't but not everyone is tech savvy. For cats saying get an emulator, for me, I'm not trying to play a game on my laptop. Never been into it and I'd rather sit in front of a big tv. Just my preference. And the price is right so I didn't balk

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dame: That cord extender is definitely gonna be a must. Not sure wtf they were thinking with that short ass cord.
They were thinking:

Hey, we just got these fools to pay $60 for old shyt they have already purchased. Surely we can sell extension cords, an extra controller and a bunch more as well.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
My aunt can barely manage to update her iPhone. Not saying she's dumb because she isn't but not everyone is tech savvy. For cats saying get an emulator, for me, I'm not trying to play a game on my laptop. Never been into it and I'd rather sit in front of a big tv. Just my preference. And the price is right so I didn't balk
Anything can connect to a tv these days.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anything can connect to a tv these days.

Yeah if you feel like purchasing a cable or cord to do that or if you've got the smart tv hook up that not everyone has or wants. That's the point. It's choice. If I choose not to buy something for my mac to hook up to my tv that's my choice

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They were thinking:

Hey, we just got these fools to pay $60 for old shyt they have already purchased. Surely we can sell extension cords, an extra controller and a bunch more as well.
You're still in this thread dead serious whining about something you aren't going to buy and have absolutely no interest in? :why:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo! does anyone think these hackin kids can do some wild shyt with this lil system?
like adding games
music
movies
etc etc ??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're still in this thread dead serious whining about something you aren't going to buy and have absolutely no interest in? :why:
he's an insufferable fakkit :ohlawd:

I bother Xbots but at least I get outrageous and up the trolling.

This dude is straight Winb83'ing the thread up whining.

I hope Nintendo sells a gangload of these and make a mini (insert Nintendo platform here) every year and personally include his name in the official PR statements:

"we've launched the Mini Nes Classic to a resounding success and despite the unprecedented whining by former moderator Liquid from a message board we won't name, we're proud to announce the Mini Wii!

*Video of Reggie Fils -Aime playing Wii boxing*

morris

Superstar
Daps
I don't think people realize laptops/pcs have hdmi outputs now or something :ld:
And that was my main point. People can and will support what they will with their money,. No problem.

My problem, if anyone read my post, was with NES using public emu/rom knowledge and shelling out such a limited product when they can damn well add 500 games to it. They are going to sell more games via stream. They just needed the bait and this was it (is it internet ready???)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
My problem, if anyone read my post, was with NES using public emu/rom knowledge and shelling out such a limited product when they can damn well add 500 games to it.

You do realize it's not as simple as that, right?

These may just be ROMs, but if the virtual console is any indication on how it works, each game is its own emulator, and even then, game wise, lots of the third party titles have licensing/rights issues, or in some cases those companies don't exist any more.