Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Add to this that the main guy whining nonstop about this mini nes consistently says that convenience will always win
Convenience does win, but I actually like great products to go with that convenience.

Too bad that I see right through the nostalgia factor and call it for what it is :manny:

Can you guys please wrap your head around the idea that Nintendo released a "console" in 2016 that on the expansion level is inferior to a console they released in 1985

You guys CANNOT be serious here man :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you guys please wrap your head around the idea that Nintendo released a "console" in 2016 that on the hardware level is inferior to a console they released in 1985

You guys CANNOT be serious here man :laff:
This is why people just clown you on the regular on here. :smh:

Smarter people have looked at the NES Classic Edition innards and deciphered just what's tucked away inside the system. Believe it or not, most of these specs are above what is offered in the Wii and 3DS.

SoC: Allwinner R16 (4x Cortex A7, Mali400MP2 GPU)
RAM: Hynix (256MB DDR3)
Flash: Spansion 512MB NAND
PMU: AXP223
NES Classic Edition tech specs put it above 3DS, Wii in some ways

Can you please shut the fukk up and get out? You sound like a fukking cornball. I'm sure you're going to sonic spin your way into saying you meant hardware wise by cartridges or some dumb shyt good god you're a highly opinionated bozo jeezus christ :scust:

Go play Titanfall

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is why people just clown you on the regular on here. :smh:

NES Classic Edition tech specs put it above 3DS, Wii in some ways

Can you please shut the fukk up and get out? You sound like a fukking cornball. I'm sure you're going to sonic spin your way into saying you meant hardware wise by cartridges or some dumb shyt good god you're a highly opinionated bozo.
I am just calling it for what it is. I am not the only one with that opinion and you guys are all upset because I am just stating the facts.

The original NES can play hundreds (maybe even as high as 1000 games), this POS can only play 30. How in the fukk can you argue as to what is inferior when that statistic is out there?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
leave_britney_alone_feg.gif~c200
blah blah stop moving the goal post clown.

U said the hardware was inferior to something released in 1980 whatever and now I posted facts disproving the idiotic uninformed shyt you typically spew and now you're talking about some other dumb shyt. It's a plug and play miniature nes, with HDMI that can display with a CRT filter, 4:3 or pixel perfect along with save points, stuff the regular nes didn't have.

It's tiny, it's portable, it's fukking $50. The only one upset here is you obviously since you can't seem to shut the fukk up and stop whining like a girl because a lot of people want to buy something that you not interested in. Jesus Christ get a grip son! It's not that serious.

You fukking demoted yourself and left the forums over this damn Nes Classic :mjlol:

Just leave it alone, u not interested just leave guys to do their own.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am just calling it for what it is. I am not the only one with that opinion and you guys are all upset because I am just stating the facts.

The original NES can play hundreds (maybe even as high as 1000 games), this POS can only play 30. How in the fukk can you argue as to what is inferior when that statistic is out there?
Well, an OG NES will look like garbage on my TV and would require a bunch of additional cables to be set up. A decent condition, working NES will cost more than this new version, not to mention retro cartridge sales are being marked the hell up by sellers to cash in on the nostalgia. You wont get any of these games for less than 15-20 dollars, do the math. This also avoids the classic "blow on cart, blow into system, pray that it works this time" that plagued carts in general

Nintendo realizes that there is a niche market of collectors and people who would rather get an NES that looks like an NES, has the same controller and is made by the same company. The big games that people remember are included for the most part. People love the Nintendo brand and want the official product

I could easily HDMI my laptop to my TV and use a PS4 controller to play any game from 1980-2002. Thats not the point for a consumer like me. Nintendo is pulling on people's heart strings with this release, and for the price and package, I'm cool with it.

I just don't like them making this seem like such a hot commodity by under shipping it, when its really a niche product for a niche audience

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

U said the hardware was inferior to something released in 1980 whatever and now I posted facts disproving the idiotic uninformed shyt you typically spew and now you're talking about some other dumb shyt. It's a plug and play miniature nes, with HDMI that can display with a CRT filter, 4:3 or pixel perfect along with save points, stuff the regular nes didn't have.

It's tiny, it's portable, it's fukking $50. The only one upset here is you obviously since you can't seem to shut the fukk up and stop whining like a girl because a lot of people want to buy something that you not interested in. Jesus Christ get a grip son! It's not that serious.

You fukking demoted yourself and left the forums over this damn Nes Classic :mjlol:

:wow::clap:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

:salute: :obama: Rep on deck when they come back.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
If you're paying over $60 for this, you're a complete idiot. shyt will be back in stock for a few weeks. Damn, we're talking about 30+ year old 8-bit games and people are going crazy like it was the Wii. I guess they're impatient people that don't realize you can access this stuff for free online. :patrice:

I fukk with arcade roms, but this would be a nice collector's piece and novelty item to have. I plan on getting one once they're available again.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I just don't like them making this seem like such a hot commodity by under shipping it, when its really a niche product for a niche audience

My biggest gripe with Nintendo. They always fukking do that. From games, amiibos, systems...you name it, they've understocked it.