Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think people realize laptops/pcs have hdmi outputs now or something :ld:
you are like most people... you think about your life and your friends

how many common folk know about emulators, where to get them, and how to run them?

then how many are going to run out and buy two controllers to play them?

then how many are going to hook that same computer up o the tv, regardless of how easy, everytime they want to play?

i used to work in best buy... people don't know shyt.. they will literally pay 180 dollars to geek squad to come hook up their router for them

$60 dollars for this is NOTHING

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

how many common folk know about emulators, where to get them, and how to run them?

then how many are going to hook that same computer up o the tv, regardless of how easy, everytime they want to play?

i used to work in best buy... people don't know shyt.. they will literally pay 180 dollars to geek squad to come hook up their router for them

60 dollars for this to me is a rip off lol. I can get every NES/SNES game ever made in like 2 minutes. they obviously heard about this shyt over the internet, a quick google could of had them learn about a emulator. these nikkas done released the mario trilogy on like 9 different platforms. But I mean I can't knock the hustle. I get the nostalgia factor but ya'll the reason Nintendo can keep coming out with the same fu fu ass shyt and make a killing.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of nostalgia I've been meaning to replay Ocarina of Time after watching this video:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
60 dollars for this to me is a rip off lol. I can get every NES/SNES game ever made in like 2 minutes. they obviously heard about this shyt over the internet, a quick google could of had them learn about a emulator. these nikkas done released the mario trilogy on like 9 different platforms. But I mean I can't knock the hustle. I get the nostalgia factor but ya'll the reason Nintendo can keep coming out with the same fu fu ass shyt and make a killing.
they just elected trump as their leader... trust me the common american is a fukking idiot

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Exactly.

Average person doesn't know shyt. Hell today my sister was asking me to meet her at the damn store to get one. I'm like "for what" when I've had NES/SNES emulators/roms on the damn iMac for years.

But I made sure I copped all of my cables for the low on monoprice, and since the iMac never moves from its desk I have the HDMI going to the computer and copped a wireless Logitech controller for $40. The keyboard and mouse are already wireless so I don't even have to get up to switch roms.

But, the little NES is cool for the nostalgia crowd. Still I prefer the do it yourself route and feel better about piecing my shyt together. Either way, these little NES boxes will sell like crazy. shyt provably cost them $15 at most to make with ZERO game development costs. They probably just had to make an interface for selecting the games.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

You got links for these emulated games?!!? :ohhh: :jbhmm:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

lmao...so true.

I remember there was a pic circulating around the mid 00's BB/Geek Squad was advertising they'd update your PS3 for you...for a price.

like :dahell::martin: foreal? But can't knock their hustle...they probably got paid for all the people who didn't know any better.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
lmao...so true.

I remember there was a pic circulating around the mid 00's BB/Geek Squad was advertising they'd update your PS3 for you...for a price.

like :dahell::martin: foreal? But can't knock their hustle...they probably got paid for all the people who didn't know any better.
Breh I remember a woman bringing in her laptop cause the sound wouldn't play

I got it. Rolled the volume dial on the side (back in the day) and it played. :russ:

Ain't shyt changed

99-149 for wifi setup and 2 years of "support" :mjlol:

Home Wi-Fi Setup and Support - Best Buy

229 to install windows :mjcry:

You can make a fortune off what regular people don't know

geeksquadprices.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh I remember a woman bringing in her laptop cause the sound wouldn't play

I got it. Rolled the volume dial on the side (back in the day) and it played. :russ:

Ain't shyt changed

99-149 for wifi setup and 2 years of "support" :mjlol:

Home Wi-Fi Setup and Support - Best Buy

229 to install windows :mjcry:

You can make a fortune off what regular people don't know

geeksquadprices.jpg

People are getting finessed.... :snoop: stupid fukks...

Last edited: