Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Such a good idea and an instant cop on the strength of both zelda games and all three super mario games. This is a first day get for me

This right here.......................... All the hours I spent playing just the Super Mario games on the OG and SNES could probably fill a 3-4 weeks worth of time at a full time job. Day 1 purchase!!

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I got hype about this until I realized I have a Raspberry Pi 3 sitting here next to me for exactly this
but you don't have the proper controller, do you? lol

i hope some hacker is able to find a way to run all of the NES games on this thing

i also hope to see nintendo to release a n64 edition. i would buy that even though i can use emulators.. we need those AKI wrestling games..

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I know Gamestop ain't preordering shyt. Heard Target was at a time...same w/ BB...Amazon ain't doing nothing either

I'm dreading this release cause Nintendo always pulls this shyt

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
that chord is way too short...

bluetooth controllers????

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know Gamestop ain't preordering shyt. Heard Target was at a time...same w/ BB...Amazon ain't doing nothing either

I'm dreading this release cause Nintendo always pulls this shyt

Well I know GameStop isn't. The others are just rumors so until I hear it from a source that's not some cat on a message board I'm still holding out for amazon or Best Buy