Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm telling you man. I can't believe this shyt is actually a sticky.

Nintendo has a chance to make one of these really nicely, but why put the effort if people are just going to buy off emotions?
You know what this would be perfect as?........ A single game disc for the PS4 and X1

why would someone buy a $60 system where you have to plug up and has wired controllers only for it to be collecting dust a month after you buy it once you realize nostalgia isn't a strong enough pull to play through all of these games.

Nintendo being profiting off of people born in 80s & 70s emotions for years

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You being emotional as hell right now.:scust:
You can just see the scrunched up low eyebrows angry face as you typed your post.

On everything I love I don't even have any personal issue with you.

And by the way "I can put a clock by you".
You complain about people trolling and "low quality posting" but turn around and do the same exact thing. Except with you it's worse because you have access to threads in ways we don't.
Then when you get called out on it you throw a tantrum and threaten to pack up all your toys and leave because "this forum sucks" "this is the forum you guys wanted" and "I don't even want to be a mod anymore".
Some one please come take this unbearable burden off this mans shoulders and finally put him out of his misery.
:damn:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You know what this would be perfect as?........ A single game disc for the PS4 and X1

why would someone buy a $60 system where you have to plug up and has wired controllers only for it to be collecting dust a month after you buy it once you realize nostalgia isn't a strong enough pull to play through all of these games.

This post is contradictory and nonsense. Much like 99% of your posts.

So you chastise people for buying off their emotions AFTER saying they should release it on a disc for PS4 and Xbox one :mjlol:

Why the fukk would nintendo let Sony or Microsoft eat off their games that doesn't ANY sense.:russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The biggest problem with this is the fact if anyone has a Wii (which go for $30 these days) can softmod it, add emulators to it, then play with the Wii-mote thus making this very cool idea rubbish :francis:
Wii-ware even has new and improved versions of older classics like Gradius, Blaster Master, mo'shyt (Tru Story)

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
oh man i remember they had that advertisement hard...i remember you could actually buy that game at dominos

i always wondered why the noid disappeared from dominos advertising

:mjlol: :laff: :dead: at the reason why..you cant make that shyt up...fukking people :heh:

I would have never known that shyt props, daps for you bruh

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Sega did it for ps3 n 360 and the streets of rage had online coop

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like homey said a single game disk on ps4 and xbone 1 would be goat.

It would have every single NES, SNES, N64 games and offer online play and 4 player support. That would be a day 1 cop for sure.

sega can do the same for genesis, dreamcast, sega saturn etc...