Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is cool and all, but I don't think there's too much reason to cop other than nostalgia or incompetence with tech. I've been playing emulated NES games on my computer since I was in high school (and I turned 30 last year) so anybody who wants to play any of that can already do that veryy easily. I think I have a zip file with literally every NES game sitting on my hard drive somewhere. :russ:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This is cool and all, but I don't think there's too much reason to cop other than nostalgia or incompetence with tech. I've been playing emulated NES games on my computer since I was in high school (and I turned 30 last year) so anybody who wants to play any of that can already do that veryy easily. I think I have a zip file with literally every NES game sitting on my hard drive somewhere. :russ:

For me this is all it is......... nostalgia....... I have yet to drag my aged pc into the living room and connect it to the tv.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im dreading next Friday because I know it'll be sold out with the quickness :sadcam:

Gonna try to hit up Target before work but chances of it being there at 8am are slim

The one thing I'm holding out on is that I'm off Friday for Veteran's day. So I'll be able to go to a place but also have the phone on me to make an order if need be

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
oh shyt it's out next fri? I kept thinking it was the week after.

fukk it I'm off that day..I'mma be a retard and wait at Gamestop first thing in the morning