Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
256px-Target_renegade_inlay.jpg

Any of you nikkas remember this game?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign. Star Fox, Super Mario, Banjo-Kazooie, Super Smash Brothers, and the Zeldas are still timeless classics:lawd:.
But a lot of the other early 3D games of that era are Larry Holmes :flabbynsick: status today. The SNES games aged a lot better IMO.

007, Perfect Dark, Mario Tennis, No Mercy, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart :wow:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a game back in the day for NES or SNES, I can't recall, but it involved an animal (I think it was a rabbit) and I think it had something to do with pizzas.

Somebody help me out

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
eh not really anything to get excited about. i got all the classic games on ROMs on a cloud drive to access on my phone or tablet
It's just an emotional response. Nintendo is great at that. forget the product and execute the gimmick the best they can.

I expect SNES and N64 models out in the next 2-3 years.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just an emotional response. Nintendo is great at that. forget the product and execute the gimmick the best they can.

I expect SNES and N64 models out in the next 2-3 years.
I have no idea why you are like upset or annoyed at people who want this. :palm:

I guess no one should've been hype for Super Mario Maker since like, there's rom hacks and shyt on the glorious PC already amirite?

You sound like a damn clown right now hating. :stopitslime:

Again, I bet if MS released a fukking Mini Xbox 360 for $100 you'd be talking some bullshyt about "Oh man Microsoft is listening to the gamers man this is a smart business move. :blessed:"

Fucc outta here
1234177342_reporterbb3.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm not gonna hate... This is a great product for the new schoolers that wanna know what the golden age of gaming is like. It has all the Nintendo classics. That is worth the 60 dollars to those consumers.

As an old school gamer, it's not worth it to me because I've played and beaten many of the games on this list, and the rest of the games, I couldn't care any less for. The games I prefer to play that would make me cop this aren't on the list, and who knows if they'll ever be added to the list. I would rather purchase an old NES unit and mine for the titles I want.... such as

Double Dribble & Hoops; Jordan vs Bird
Bases Loaded or Tommy Lasorda Baseball
Blades of Steel
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
John Elway's Quarterback
Skate or Die
Wrestlemania

These are just the sports titles....

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm not copping, but I'm happy to see this. If they make a SNES one I'm there on day 1.