Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Post on thecoli

It's a college town so when I was in that age bracket there were always parties and stuff like that but now not much. We have festivals and other community events, but for debauchery you'll have to drive out to Richmond lol

My ex is from Richmond so yeah I've heard stories

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best thing I ever did was get my daughter into the nes and snes via my old console games and later on emulators.
My daughter loves mario two and three.

Art Barr

If I ever have kids, I wanna pass down these classic games to them as well. Mario 3 is the GOAT. I haven't been able to look at those games the same way since the Galaxies. There's just something about all of it that feels off... still decent games but not touching the classics.

SMB3, World, Yoshi's Island, and 64 >>>>>>>>> :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i never get to use this emoji but ......:lawd:....best gaming news of the year by far. Genius move by Nintendo it drops right before christmas, with tons of potential for old and young gamers and completely affordable.

They got Metroid, Super Mario 2, Legend of Zelda 1 & 2 :damn::banderas::wow:...till this day i haven't beaten any of these games...and a small part of me regrets it...those are a few of the games that were able to defeat me.

Question is...does it come with a memory card or something :jbhmm:...god help me if have to start from the beginning each time i play them...

Oh yeah...and where's Nintendo Kung Fu and wrestling :stopitslime:

i have atleast half those games on cartridge from the old system and haven't played them in about 20-25 years....it'll be 1989 all over again for me come November because my face will be sittin indian style planted in front of the TV like a little kid.

I urge anyone to go back and beat Zelda one and two and on the snes Zelda via emulator or any game cube Zelda too.
I have had them all on emulators since 2011, and at least every year since then.
I have gone back to beat all the quests at least once a year and save the last board right before you beat ganon to live the experience and triumph of beating those games over and over again.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
these kids don't have the patience to bomb every rock in Zelda

I say use the guides on Zelda.
Back in the day it was cool to beat it and learn the secrets as you go. Back when the holy grail that black bible was coming in the mail after you flipped games or before you flipped games.
Or in my case you called my dad's best friend who was the scientist at DuPont who pretty much created all the shyt we use around the house plastic wise. He would beat any videogame in a day and Zelda as well. So back then he would coach me and the homies on where to go over the phone and he knew the boards and exactly what to do.

If you got stuck you called kojo,......

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ALSO...they BETTER not fuk that Tecmo Bowl Roster up because of some NFL BS

I better see Bo Jackson, barry sanders, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana , Ronnie Lott etc etc

Actually nes playaction kinda shyts on tecmo bowl low key, actually. Tecmo bowl was just so dope people forget about nes play action football.

Art Barr