Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Definitely a nice Christmas gift for my nephew, shyt I'll prolly cop one for myself as well

The selection of games is solid. Really wish they threw ICE HOCKEY on there though....

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'm already thinking about what I want on a second volume of this. I know they say there's no plans for that, but if this is popular (and you know it will be), there's no way they won't do a second edition.

prolly gonna be save states breh
They do. They mentioned it in their press release. :blessed:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
i never get to use this emoji but ......:lawd:....best gaming news of the year by far. Genius move by Nintendo it drops right before christmas, with tons of potential for old and young gamers and completely affordable.

They got Metroid, Super Mario 2, Legend of Zelda 1 & 2 :damn::banderas::wow:...till this day i haven't beaten any of these games...and a small part of me regrets it...those are a few of the games that were able to defeat me.

Question is...does it come with a memory card or something :jbhmm:...god help me if have to start from the beginning each time i play them...

Oh yeah...and where's Nintendo Kung Fu and wrestling :stopitslime:

i have atleast half those games on cartridge from the old system and haven't played them in about 20-25 years....it'll be 1989 all over again for me come November because my face will be sittin indian style planted in front of the TV like a little kid.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
ALSO...they BETTER not fuk that Tecmo Bowl Roster up because of some NFL BS

I better see Bo Jackson, barry sanders, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana , Ronnie Lott etc etc

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
We know but the whole thing is only $60 it's not a bad deal... :ehh: they should have put there whole damn catalog in there... :russ:
Im with the people that dont fukk with emulators or gaming on computers..they might as well have added more as this product will cut heavily into their eshop sales as is