Nintendo Announces The NES Classic Edition (11/11)

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cant do duck hunt due to these modern tvs we all have. you need an old school crt TV to play duck hunt. They need to make the mat for Track and Field.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This would be an insta-cop for me if done right

The idea of having Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Super Mario World, Castlevania 4, A Link to the Past, Street Fighter 2, Mega Man X, Super Mario Kart, Final Fantasy IV and VI, Yoshi's Island, and Super Metroid all on one machine would be so GOAT :blessed:

i damn near shed a tear reading that list.

SNES was truly gaming in its finest forum. Once the PS1 came out its been down hill ever since.

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
the unfair hate smb2 gets, i would play Dr. mario all night long, still remember Nintendo suing Atari over Tetris

You're not the only one that enjoyed SMB2. I played the hell outta that game as a kid. I still have it and the box, instructions, etc. The first stage theme is classic to me! Dr. Mario was dope on the low as well.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Would be cool if emulators didn't exist :ehh:

Would be a first day cop if emulators did not exist.
Plus, I will say on a touch screen emulator it lacks the feel for Mario, as you can't back jump, super speed jump or flatland super jump with an emulator.
Unless it comes with a comined a and b button.
So games like double dragon, turtles, mario, on touch screen emulator as an experienced gamer maybe a turnoff.

Imo, Zelda and punch out rule the touchscreen emu game as far as fun conversion from analog.
So, it would be worth it if you must play mario or double dragon and want to use all your skilled moves.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let's be reality, if they do this right, shyt is going to be a goldmine. If they add more game packs for an additional 10 or 20 bucks or something like that, and eventually get the best Nintendo has to offer from them. This is a cop for me, I wanna play Nintendo with my kids.

Best thing I ever did was get my daughter into the nes and snes via my old console games and later on emulators.
My daughter loves mario two and three.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
latest

They got the windows phone app for that,..

Art Barr