Nimrata Haley says another black person can't be President because Obama was President and he was divisive.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Still got Obama on the brain. Oh my God :snoop:

I haven’t listened to this interview but shyt like this is why people kill TBC. You got to have an actual person who can real time check people like her. He be dropping certain trigger words like white supremacists and right/left wing media. These people are making decisions for all of us, letting them say stupid shyt is not good. Your listeners don’t even watch the news man, they’ll believe anything smh.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

I haven’t listened to this interview but shyt like this is why people kill TBC. You got to have an actual person who can real time check people like her. He be dropping certain trigger words like white supremacists and right/left wing media. These people are making decisions for all of us, letting them say stupid shyt is not good. Your listeners don’t even watch the news man, they’ll believe anything smh.
They have Tezlyn Figaro, but even she can be hit or miss because sometimes she's too focused on being a #bothsider.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Certain people have been at the forefront of the community for too long. We need to hide them away in the closet

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Certain people have been at the forefront of the community for too long. We need to hide them away in the closet

They want to see other black people suffer to "teach them unruly negros a lesson".

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Look, theres a gáng of other conservative ethnicities that are Minions for the Amerikkkan yt supremacist... spicy marco rubio cacs, east asian "model minorities" like elaine chan, even ignorant self hating blacks like Tim scott...

But NO ONE KEWNS HARDER THAN RIGHT WING INDIANS

Bobby Jindal, Vivek Ramaswamy, and Nimrata Haley are absolute disgraces to their ancestors

I cant even take their hate for black folk serious cause they dont even like their motherfukking selves :scust: