Nimrata Haley says another black person can't be President because Obama was President and he was divisive.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nimarata Nikki Randhawa Haley

jrsmith.jpg

This is like a Chinese man having the name: Yuen Stewart Siu-Kwai Jefferson Hwang

h5eyQFe.png

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
Her suggesting that Obama was responsible for the division during the his Administration is ridiculous.

However, the clip and tweet are misleading.

Here's the full segment (time stamped at 9:45) where DJ Envy asks Haley 2 questions: the first question was about what she didn't like about the Obama Administration and the second question (where the Twitter clip begins) was about why Harris becoming president would send "chills down her spine." Haley begins her response answering the first question about Obama. The clip makes it seem as if she's answering about Harris, and when she actually begins to answer the question about Harris ("Kamala, it's from an experience standpoint"), the clip cuts off.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Did they let her get away with saying that dumb bullshyt?

Bruh, they let her get away with a lot.

Charlemagne made mention of the Confederate flag being hung in her state and she countered that it was a democrat that originally raised it. Charlemagne didn't respond to that at all. Zero mention of Dixiecrats or a party switch. Something like that is easy to mutombo

She also had a little diatribe about how black history is adequately taught in school and there was no push back on red states trying to change that.

There wasn't much pushback on the whole exchange that this was clipped from either.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bruh, they let her get away with a lot.

Charlemagne made mention of the Confederate flag being hung in her state and she countered that it was a democrat that originally raised it. Charlemagne didn't respond to that at all. Zero mention of Dixiecrats or a party switch. Something like that is easy to mutombo

She also had a little diatribe about how black history is adequately taught in school and there was no push back on red states trying to change that.

There wasn't much pushback on the whole exchange that this was clipped from either.
:snoop:

I honestly don't understand what they're going for with this. It makes no sense to invite them on just to let them spew anti-Black bullshyt w/o challenging it.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
it’s not what she said tho…there’s no need to distort these racists views it actually huts in long run.

Now her fans can just pull the full clip and y’all look ridiculous