Nimrata Haley says another black person can't be President because Obama was President and he was divisive.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Obama is living proof that the worst thing you can do to someone who hates you is be successful
Obama getting 2 terms is why they deep down need trump to have 2 terms. This shyt is about the fragile white male ego.

Well, partly anyway. There is also the need for fascist legislation to keep minorities that will soon be the majority in place.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Obama divide came because u non blacks couldn’t handle a black man with a better brain than u have..

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Spoken like a true slave

This is what I mean, I can’t even pretend to care enough to go at anyone about this. I hate politics and it’s all the same shyt with new white faces every year. Yes they aren’t doing anything for black people and I’m not surprised or even interested anymore. The party system is a rigged game and has been for since he beginning :yeshrug: the government is not helping you nikkas.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This dumb bytch came out and said she's voting for Trump anyway.

Tell Nimrata to sit her goofy ass down next to Ted Cruz.
Trump insulted both their families and they still suck his dikk.
They have no choice.
Get down or lay down
Haley really fukked up her chance man, now I think she’s 100% done out here.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have no choice.
Get down or lay down
Haley really fukked up her chance man, now I think she’s 100% done out here.
They do have a fukkin choice.

It's called having some level of dignity. Now sure, politicians are mostly phony as fukk. But everyone has a line, right? Theoretically, anyway.
You gonna let someone talk shyt about your own family and then vote for them anyway?

You'd stomp a motherfukker out, right? At some point it's about principle as a human being.
Nikki Haley aint gonna be President. Ever. She's not gonna be in Trump's cabinet or none of that shyt. She aint gaining anything.
She's just exposing herself as a fool with an endless appetite for embarrassment.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They do have a fukkin choice.

It's called having some level of dignity. Now sure, politicians are mostly phony as fukk. But everyone has a line, right? Theoretically, anyway.
You gonna let someone talk shyt about your own family and then vote for them anyway?

You'd stomp a motherfukker out, right? At some point it's about principle as a human being.
Nikki Haley aint gonna be President. Ever. She's not gonna be in Trump's cabinet or none of that shyt. She aint gaining anything.
She's just exposing herself as a fool with an endless appetite for embarrassment.
Chris Christie fell in line and I’m sure others did too. You’re definitely right but man these people ain’t trying to back Biden and 100% torpedo their careers. I mean Christie went against Trump in 2016, had to drop out then endorsed Trump, ran again and hated Trump again. These people are slimy bro and are looking for their best interests. That’s why I think a lot of these Republicans want Trump gone. He’s killed so many careers out here. The best thing Haley can do these days is write some books and go take care of her incoming grandkids.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Meatball Ron is voting for Trump too :mjlol:

Can’t believe this the world we live in, if McCain was still around none of this fuccery would of popped off :ufdup: