Nikola Jokic With An Attack On Markieff Morris!!! Jokic Suspended 1 game

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt wasn’t even a dirty play by Morris. Jokic overreacted like a mufukka but he’s pretty well liked on here and Morris has been a pump faking tough guy forever so narrative will be on his side.

If you wanna say Jokic reacted like that from some shyt Morris did previously or based on his reputation or something then I could rock with it. :yeshrug:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That shyt wasn’t even a dirty play by Morris. Jokic overreacted like a mufukka but he’s pretty well liked on here and Morris has been a pump faking tough guy forever so narrative will be on his side.

If you wanna say Jokic reacted like that from some shyt Morris did previously or based on his reputation or something then I could rock with it. :yeshrug:
The elbow was extra

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No sympathy from me for kieff he was mad because of the score and went at him with an elbow,dont turn ur back if ur gonna play like that....
IT WASNT ABOUT THE SCORE.

HE FELT JOKIC FOULED BAM AT THE OTHER END
SO HE RAN UP AND
BROKE UP THE PLAY.

ztS2FSkLAXZF.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Apparently when ur down double digits with 2 mins left its ok to cut someone off at full speed and using ur elbow to push into the person ribs/stomach is ok now…

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nikkas also lying to themselves that you should wait and foul on the next play....with 2 mins left in the game,when a guy elbows you,you deal with it in the moment however you chose,hitting guys in the back is dirty too but if a guy is gonna elbow you and turn his back like a coward you take what you can get....

Daps

Open shot to the ribs, and you wanna tell me that wasn't dirty?

:usure: