Nikola Jokic - "I don't like how NBA players are dressing up for the games"

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Jokic probably sees these guys being way too concerned with their image to the point where it has started to affect or may affect their play on the court. You can't tell me some of these guys aren't more into the celebrity they get out of being in the NBA than actually playing.

He’s def talking about his own team. His poor english just wouldn’t let him be great. If that’s how he wants to motivate his guys. More power to him.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

180126_Beeker_VIP_001.jpg

lebron-james-pregame-outfit.jpg

:myman:
6e1d843bda08d34299d0b7dea1154389--nike-sports-kobe-bryant.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

yo I'm scrolling down, get about halfway thru Lebron's pic & I'm like "wtf is the issue?"

hit the scroll wheel one more time & instantly :dead:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Meh…Jokic’s big goofy ass looks just as silly and try-hard coming to play a basketball game dressed like a 70s euro Bond Villian as Lebron does in his fashion show shorts suit and man bag…it’s all performative bullshyt …his costume is no better than anyone else’s…and ultimately it’s all part of the “product” the league is selling…but save me the sanctimonious shyt

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I miss seeing AI come in with a du-rag, 5X Mitchell and ness with the baggy jeans and Tim’s…cacs HATED that era I loved it the “Thug Era” lol

That was dope because that was authentically him…just like Tim Duncan walked in looking like the type of muhfukka to let his cac wife cut his hair…that’s who he was

Ironically, in that context, you’re more like likely to see Kuzma or Russ dressed like a runway model in their personal time than you are seeing Jokic dressed like he was last night….on a day to day basis he dresses like Balki from Perfect Strangers

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate the suit look every now and then, but to every game would be excessive. Look how his teammates dress

Bruce Browm the only that keeps it thorough.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Meh…Jokic’s big goofy ass looks just as silly and try-hard coming to play a basketball game dressed like a 70s euro Bond Villian as Lebron does in his fashion show shorts suit and man bag…it’s all performative bullshyt …his costume is no better than anyone else’s…and ultimately it’s all part of the “product” the league is selling…but save me the sanctimonious shyt
:dead: