Nikola Jokic Erasing The Carmelo Anthony Era Appreciation Thread

Daps
Do you agree with the premise of this thread?:jbhmm:
In one word - yes.

For the simple fact that Jokic is a special player (no other player, besides Draymond on defense, leaves me in constant awe) and very few big men in NBA history have his command of the floor, and Melo, well, he's primarily used as a vessel for bum ass nikkas to vicariously live through because of his image and style of play - when you strip all that shyt back, there's essentially nothing there.

:manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
In one word - yes.

For the simple fact that Jokic is a special player (no other player, besides Draymond on defense, leaves me in constant awe) and very few big men in NBA history have his command of the floor, and Melo, well, he's primarily used as a vessel for bum ass nikkas to vicariously live through because of his image and style of play - when you strip all that shyt back, there's essentially nothing there.

So, the Jokic "era" has surpassed the Melo "era"? All the bum nikka shyt is irrelevant. I'm just talking about results. Objectively speaking, has Jokic done more for this franchise than Melo did?:jbhmm:

Daps
:dwillhuh:Thats how threads work on here, and it will happen because the bar is that low for the Carmelo era. Its like you guys are so close to figuring out the purpose of this thread, but its TheColi so yall just run with whatever narrative you want out of threads. Really think about your post. You in here upping this thread after 1 post season run to clown. Once Jokic passes 1st Round Legend Carmelo in accolades and wins its just going to be another thread of brehs jumping the gun

The truly weird part of them is how they trip over any Melo slander while attacking superior players. Dwight Howard an actual joke on this board but he's a 3x DPOY and made it to the finals. Coli loves their scowling chuckers though:wow:
Take this L breh.:umad:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Melo haters
2d2io86.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Melo stans are the weirdest fanbase in all of sport. They all seem to have a dusty ass aura about them.

Melo is one of the greatest pure scorers of all time. what the hell is wrong with you dudes?
Denver Melo was a beast. Im a Bron stan but he should have won ROY over Bron.

Daps
This is rich coming from someone who famously disappears when the shyt he says backfires.
Please point to these things I've said that have backfired where I'd need to disappear.

:lolbron:
So, the Jokic "era" has surpassed the Melo "era"? All the bum nikka shyt is irrelevant. I'm just talking about results. Objectively speaking, has Jokic done more for this franchise than Melo did?:jbhmm:
The "Melo era" is just a fleeting memory, and Jokic's career has only just begun, so I don't think it's even worth discussing at this stage. All I know is Jokic is a player the Nuggets can legitimate build around going forward, and Melo never was.

:hubie:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Please point to these things I've said that have backfired where I'd need to disappear.

:lolbron:

The "Melo era" is just a fleeting memory, and Jokic's career has only just begun, so I don't think it's even worth discussing at this stage. All I know is Jokic is a player the Nuggets can legitimate build around going forward, and Melo never was.

:hubie:
So...despite not being a player you could build around, what did Melo do in the same amount of years as Jokic, whose career has apparently just begun?:patrice:

Daps
So...despite not being a player you could build around, what did Melo do in the same amount of years as Jokic, whose career has apparently just begun?:patrice:
What did Melo do in Denver (in the context of the postseason), you ask? Nothing memorable.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
As I said, his career (again, in the context of the postseason) has only just begun. I don't think Melo even has an "era" to erase.
Fam, when Melo's pro career literally began he was leading his team to the playoffs. Jokic's career didn't just begin. It's year four, bro.