Nikkas shyt on Dragon Ball Super’s animation but y’all grew up with Bleach

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wow I didn’t know Bleach fandom was really this strong :mjlol:

Got dudes talking about Bleach like it’s Berserk or some other universally respected classic :heh:

Bleach only had one good arc, one good villain.

Bleach was so bad it went from big 3 status to an anime known for filler. This is mind boggling, I thought Naruto had a weird fanbase

:russ: I think that's only the internet, I got homies who told me to avoid that trash even the ones that were watching it every week.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you feel that way about Bleach’s manga, cool, but it’s a bold faced lie to act as if Kubo’s art style wasn’t elite up until the Aizen arc. It gradually decreased from soul society but it was still preferable over many of its contemporaries

It was also at worst, the fourth most popular Shonen franchise until after the Aizen battle you fukkin liar :mjlol: from 05-10, they were big dog status but Kubo couldn’t follow up on the epic arrancar arc.

It’s a majority opinion that Bleach’s start was good as fukk unless you’re a contrarian weirdo :yeshrug:
:patrice: contrarian weirdo huh

Looks like you're describing yourself
2015 Japan's Manga Sales [Updated Apr 8]

2010 Japan's Yearly Manga Ranking for 2010

2008 Japan's Manga Sales 2008!:gladbron: last time you saw bleached ranked in the top 5-10 wit the gawds.

Look at the lists in the 2010s...shyt was being outsold by fairy tail, thats how you know it's trash. The jig been up with bleach, if you wasted an additional decade on boring fights, backgroundless panels, pointless transformations and forgettabe characters do you. :manny: the rest of the world wise'd up early tho

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
For what purpose? I can tell if you're trolling or you really couldn't comprehend my reply.

To see how in the world you think bleach’s still ass unexpressive animation is better than the worst episode of super

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Y’all in here arguing animation quality for long running shounen and artwork for weekly manga :mjlol:

Long running shounens don’t get good animation. Dragon Ball, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto. Etc. It doesn’t fukking matter because they’re all either done by Toei animation or studio Pierrot.
Struggle studios that work fast on small budgets.

If you’re lucky like the newer Hunter x Hunter series then you get Madhouse animation of a much higher quality.

As far as weekly shounen manga artwork? The only highly detailed one is One Piece.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Bleach!?? Bleach ain’t that big breh. If you trying to compare something at least bring up naruto. :hhh: @ bleach

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bleach is a weird one to bring up. It was never mentioned with the greats and if we can pull the threads from back in the day it was nonstop jokes about how awful it was as far as story and art style. It fell off after the Soul Society arc but even if you ignore all of that no one ever put the animation on a pedestal. The weekly artwork was trash and I couldn’t stand Kubo’s art style to begin with, IE: taking up a multiple pages with 1 badly drawn picture and the whole chapter only end up being 8 pages of actual content from 23 pages. God I couldn’t stand that b*stard for doing that.
A1 anime to me was FMA:Brotherhood, HELLSING Ultimate, Deathnote, and a good portion of Naruto, and One piece.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
BLEACH slander? Seen your kind before
21YDpyd.png

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Crazy how Super went from that to this.
Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-122-0101-Vegeta-Super-Saiyan-Blue-SSGSS-Jiren.jpg

I don't think Toei wanted to allocate money to DBS before it started really popping. Which to me is pretty stupid because the DB franchise is about a sure a shot as it gets in anime. I think it put them in a hole reputation-wise.