Nikkas shyt on Dragon Ball Super’s animation but y’all grew up with Bleach

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Bleach ends at 65 for me. Over the last 10 years I was stuck somewhere they were running through a sand worm desert, I couldn’t watch another frame of the animation.

That said Super animation is garbage also. The best animated stuff involved Vegeta cooking all that food.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Bleach had potential to be better than DBZ/Super/whatever

Kubo just couldnt handle deadlines for shyt, but him as an artist, idealist, etc, completely shyts on Toriyama by DBZ. I was a hard core DB stan for about 98% of my life, but (assuming Super never came out) if one series coulda got an idealistic reboot, with better deadlines and everything, Id have to request for that to be Bleach. It just had so much potential.
Wow I didn’t know Bleach fandom was really this strong :mjlol:

Got dudes talking about Bleach like it’s Berserk or some other universally respected classic :heh:

Bleach only had one good arc, one good villain.

Bleach was so bad it went from big 3 status to an anime known for filler. This is mind boggling, I thought Naruto had a weird fanbase

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Don't even speak of Bleach. Bleach is straight trash. Anime/manga started out good until the writer didn't know how to end it. Oh yeah.. ichigo weakness is getting punched in the face. Dude cannot throw hands. :hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Got dudes talking about Bleach like it’s Berserk or some other universally respected classic :heh:

Bleach was so bad it went from big 3 status to an anime known for filler. This is mind boggling, I thought Naruto had a weird fanbase
What's the exaggeration? Bleach had great potential (one good arc, one good villain) like you said then went to shyt. Like everyone pretty much acknowledges.

Who's saying Bleach is GOAT? :skip:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
What's the exaggeration? Bleach had great potential (one good arc, one good villain) like you said then went to shyt. Like everyone pretty much acknowledges.

Who's saying Bleach is GOAT? :skip:
Maybe I’m just old but I could name a gang of shyt that only had 1 good arc. And Soul Society wasn’t even that good until the end of it.

Idk I’ve just never seen Bleach talked about so highly before, shyt caught me off guard :yeshrug:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Did you just compare the Super animation to Bleach? Bleach was never as bad as super ever. Super looks like it was drawn by me in 5th grade stop it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Did you just compare the Super animation to Bleach? Bleach was never as bad as super ever. Super looks like it was drawn by me in 5th grade stop it.

Bleach animation is not worse than super
Bleach animation is still and lifeless

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh this thread got me confused as fukk.

Bleach was consistently bottom tier trash through the majority of its run but only on the coli will you see people talking about it like a masterpiece. :mjlol:

nikkas had the nerve to hype up bleach's art as if majority of the manga was blank white background colors and bland unexpressive characters.

Yall cant be out here letting these boys hype up trash