Nikkas shyt on Dragon Ball Super’s animation but y’all grew up with Bleach

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Aizen was my only excuse for watching Bleach. The animation never really bothered me but I knew it was never top notch.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The fact that you just said that means nothing you say can be taken seriously

You can think art is ugly but that has nothing to do with movement, which is literally what animation is

I don’t care how nice art looks if it’s mostly still
And that’s Bleach all the way

I’m sorry words mean things

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wow I didn’t know Bleach fandom was really this strong :mjlol:

Got dudes talking about Bleach like it’s Berserk or some other universally respected classic :heh:

Bleach only had one good arc, one good villain.

Bleach was so bad it went from big 3 status to an anime known for filler. This is mind boggling, I thought Naruto had a weird fanbase
Well if you don’t consider the Captains as villains that Ichigo had to beat then maybe. Yhwach wasn’t a bad villain though.

And from the very beginning to Sōsuke, this was a very good anime, and that’s 2 maybe 3 whole arcs.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bruh this thread got me confused as fukk.

Bleach was consistently bottom tier trash through the majority of its run but only on the coli will you see people talking about it like a masterpiece. :mjlol:

nikkas had the nerve to hype up bleach's art as if majority of the manga was blank white background colors and bland unexpressive characters.

Yall cant be out here letting these boys hype up trash
If you feel that way about Bleach’s manga, cool, but it’s a bold faced lie to act as if Kubo’s art style wasn’t elite up until the Aizen arc. It gradually decreased from soul society but it was still preferable over many of its contemporaries

It was also at worst, the fourth most popular Shonen franchise until after the Aizen battle you fukkin liar :mjlol: from 05-10, they were big dog status but Kubo couldn’t follow up on the epic arrancar arc.

It’s a majority opinion that Bleach’s start was good as fukk unless you’re a contrarian weirdo :yeshrug:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bleach animation is not worse than super
Bleach animation is still and lifeless
First of all, the fact that you’re even somewhat comparing the animation of a show from a decade ago to Super now should tell you all you need to know about DBS’s animation

Second, I’m sure you judging the best fight scenes of DBS to Bleach. There’s plenty of references that’ll display how the AVERAGE battle in DB looks like

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
First of all, the fact that you’re even somewhat comparing the animation of a show from a decade ago to Super now should tell you all you need to know about DBS’s animation

Second, I’m sure you judging the best fight scenes of DBS to Bleach. There’s plenty of references that’ll display how the AVERAGE battle in DB looks like

Post Em up then

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
did they fire the mofos that did the DBZ animation in Super???
yeah Bleach animation was very inconsistent.

Aizen is the GOAT anime villain tho :wow:

my timing of discovering bleach was perfect. I stumbled into it back in college freshman year when the Arancar saga had just begun, I stopped watching as soon as Aizen got defeated though

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You can think art is ugly but that has nothing to do with movement, which is literally what animation is

I don’t care how nice art looks if it’s mostly still
And that’s Bleach all the way

I’m sorry words mean things
Words do mean something, but just because you say something with words doesn't make it true. Don't worry little buddy one day you'll know what that means,