Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Animation is the WOAT
i tried to watch it on Netflix cuz I wanted a new anime
Had to turn that shyt off after the fights was so slow and boring
Two nikkas will clash while another person just sits to the side and does nothing
Just got done rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood so I was like :hhh:
No thanks

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bleach had potential to be better than DBZ/Super/whatever

Kubo just couldnt handle deadlines for shyt, but him as an artist, idealist, etc, completely shyts on Toriyama by DBZ. I was a hard core DB stan for about 98% of my life, but (assuming Super never came out) if one series coulda got an idealistic reboot, with better deadlines and everything, Id have to request for that to be Bleach. It just had so much potential.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol:What stfu

Bleach is way better ....slow burn but great arcs

Dragonball super is straight powers ups to sell toys. Its like watching Star Wars The last Jedi with no substance

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I only liked Bleach cause the fukkery known as Aizen.:yeshrug:
its a blessing and a curse, Aizen's existence that is. Cause its vividly impressive that Kubo was able to design such a character by just his second (or third, depending on how you wanna look at it) arc. Alotta people regard him as one of the better anime villains all time. But so much attention went towards his greatness, the way he went out and how the arc ended that it just about felt like it was over with. Even if Kubo was on his A game, IDK if he could've made a good transition from that to the Thousand Year arc without getting ratings fukked

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Bleach had potential to be better than DBZ/Super/whatever

Kubo just couldnt handle deadlines for shyt, but him as an artist, idealist, etc, completely shyts on Toriyama by DBZ. I was a hard core DB stan for about 98% of my life, but (assuming Super never came out) if one series coulda got an idealistic reboot, with better deadlines and everything, Id have to request for that to be Bleach. It just had so much potential.
His art ,concept, ideals, thought-provoking message, physical metaphors was top notch

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
:mjlol:What stfu

Bleach is way better ....slow burn but great arcs

Dragonball super is straight powers ups to sell toys. Its like watching Star Wars The last Jedi with no substance
Nikka we talking about the animation
That shyt is straight TRASH!

Nikkas was saying I don’t like Devilman Crybaby’s anime the other day when it’s fine...the shyt is dynamic and expressive
Bleach nikkas be standing still

It’s probably a budget issue...cuz I put on one of the movies and shyt looked fine

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
His art ,concept, ideals, thought-provoking message, physical metaphors was top notch
Thats what Im sayin breh. Like when he was on his shyt, he dominated from every perspective as a writer. He just had too many grand ideas, and that showed during the later Aizen arc I guess. just too long and not enough vision being given towards how he'd reach the end point.

like Aizen is so incredibly strong that Ichigo has to sacrifice everything to beat him. Cool. the final getsuga was a dope idea too. He just didnt give enough backstory to the move or why Isshin even knows about it. and then it doing what it did, and the fact Aizen basically tanked it and would've cooked Ichigo without Urahara....IDK, Kubo really needed to work on leading up to the endings of arcs for Bleach to have improved, he left a bad taste in my mouth too often (paused)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nikka we talking about the animation
That shyt is straight TRASH!

Nikkas was saying I don’t like Devilman Crybaby’s anime the other day when it’s fine...the shyt is dynamic and expressive
Bleach nikkas be standing still

It’s probably a budget issue...cuz I put on one of the movies and shyt looked fine
animation for the more relevant fights were pretty good tho. Ichigo v Ulquiorra is of course revered, but I liked the last Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Ichi vs byakuya was pretty good too. Theres so many spread out fights with equal importance in Bleach, so while there isnt too many awful lapses in animations, there isnt too many standout moments either

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How are these things remotely comparable? Toei has a lot of shyt animation in Super and i don't even like Bleach :childplease:

99% of dragonball z was 2 people fighting while the clique standing on the sidelines. That's the shonen formula: villain decimates hero squad until main protagonist powers up and wins :snoop:.

fukking Super is in a tournament arc rn with match ups going on and people sitting in the literal stands watching :dahell: (don't even get into semantics about Super has about 6 people fighting in the current round :comeon:)

If you want to shyt on Bleach, by all means shyt on it but your argument doesn't even stand up. Seem like you got a problem with two people shooting the fair one, you prefer that jumping bullshyt :mjpls:.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
How are these things remotely comparable? Toei has a lot of shyt animation in Super and i don't even like Bleach :childplease:

99% of dragonball z was 2 people fighting while the clique standing on the sidelines. That's the shonen formula: villain decimates hero squad until main protagonist powers up and wins :snoop:.

fukking Super is in a tournament arc rn with match ups going on and people sitting in the literal stands watching :dahell: (don't even get into semantics about Super has about 6 people fighting in the current round :comeon:)

If you want to shyt on Bleach, by all means shyt on it but your argument doesn't even stand up. Seem like you got a problem with two people shooting the fair one, you prefer that jumping bullshyt :mjpls:.
Excuses bruh
Bleach animation is trash

Post up a good bleach clip

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Excuses bruh
Bleach animation is trash

Post up a good bleach clip

I told you I don't like Bleach, I never watched that shyt outside of like 3 episodes on Toonami. Never read the manga either. Heard the shyt had a spark when it started but devolved into garbage.

You didn't refute any of my original points :sas2:, i don't watch Palette Swap Z either :hubie: