Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

degu9089

All Star
Daps
guy-sitting-and-laughing-v63h7efyzjh2quds.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As I said, he may have touched her, but we don't know to what degree. They need to release the camera footage. So we can see if it was a pimp slap, or some other type of slap.

The story does come off as a pimp and hoe confrontation.
Negro they literally saiid to what degree in both videos :dahell:

There wasn’t no pimps and hoes to nothing. They met, they went to a spot, they left, had an argument, she hit him, he hit her with a water bottle, they left in separate cars.

Her face swelling came from something else. She was already swelling up though thats why she was wearing a mask (he said he didn’t see her face at first because of her mask).

And she obviously lied about being innocently assaulted by a black man with a brick because she didn’t give him her number

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Negro they literally saiid to what degree in both videos :dahell:
Okay, to what degree did he hit her?

Forensics is probably your line of work?

There wasn’t no pimps and hoes to nothing. They met, they went to a spot, they left, had an argument, she hit him, he hit her with a water bottle, they left in separate cars.
That was obvious sarcasm, on my side. Although some did mention this before months ago.

Her face swelling came from something else. She was already swelling up though thats why she was wearing a mask (he said he didn’t see her face at first because of her mask).
Yes, we know that from months ago, when research was done.

And she obviously lied about being innocently assaulted by a black man with a brick because she didn’t give him her number
It could have been both lied, considering they knew each other already. Anyway, she did flip the bottle into a brick, assault and telephone number.

The whole story didn’t make sense from the get go. And the camera surveillance footages confirmed this.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Okay, to what degree did he hit her?

Forensics is probably your line of work?

That was obvious sarcasm, on my side. Although some did mention this before months ago.

Yes, we know that from months ago, when research was done.

It could have been both lied, considering they knew each other already. Anyway, she did flip the bottle into a brick, assault and telephone number.

The whole story didn’t make sense from the get go. And the camera surveillance footages confirmed this.
The mental gymnastics still going :wow:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:wow:
Ah man, bruh finally made appearance and now he made the shyt even more crazy

They for sure will stop listening from “I hit her back but…”

We just entered season 2 for “BrickLady:ManHunt”
He shouldn't even have to apologize

It's 2024, keep your hands to yourself

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Just stop bruh :mjlol:

She has a warrant and evading police.. thats all the “forensics” I need to see
I want you to address the methodology, to conclude what the term “hit” means according to forensics, when an assault is being committed.

Give us the definition how you gather that information.

You do understand that an opinion by someone on YouTube is different from how the forensics looks at this.

The “degree” to which he hit her has her going to jail and not him
And that is exactly my point. He probably didn’t hit her like that, where it can be considered an assault.

Raising your arm out of defense can be a natural reaction/ mechanism. And that is probably what happened. I say probably, because I wasn’t there. I base this on what is being reported.

Had he assaulted her, he would have been in prison or jail, by now.

"According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face."
[…]

Surveillance video tells another story.

Last edited:
Daps
We don't know the intention and severity, that is what I am saying you mentally underdeveloped nitwit. The word "hit" can be interpreted in many ways.

And you come off as if you need a pimp slap with a plastic water bottle as well.

If you slap me, prepare to be hit with a "brick". :ufdup:

You just like the brick girl. Someone say something yall don't like and you wanna put your hands on somebody.

Men ain't going for that :ufdup: I would never hit a woman but if you hit me, all bets is off.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If you slap me, prepare to be hit with a "brick". :ufdup:

You just like the brick girl. Someone say something yall don't like and you wanna put your hands on somebody.

Men ain't going for that :ufdup: I would never hit a woman but if you hit me, all bets is off.
I had these incidents with chicks who wanted to tussle for fun and hit me spontaneously. I told them to not do that, because I might react unintentional. They understood and showed respect.

When women get comfortable they love to do that stuff. But I wouldn’t hit a woman intentionally, let alone with force. That just weird to me.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I want you to address the methodology, to conclude what the term “hit” means according to forensics, when an assault is being committed.

Give us the definition how you gather that information.

You do understand that an opinion by someone on YouTube is different from how the forensics looks at this.

And that is exactly my point. He probably didn’t hit her like that, where it can be considered an assault.

Raising your arm out of defense can be a natural reaction/ mechanism. And that is probably what happened. I say probably, because I wasn’t there. I base this on what is being reported.

Had he assaulted her, he would have been in prison or jail, by now.

"According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face."
[…]

Surveillance video tells another story.​

No :mjlol:

Daps
I had these incidents with chicks who wanted to tussle for fun and hit me spontaneously. I told them to not do that, because I might react unintentional. They understood and showed respect.

When women get comfortable they love to do that stuff. But I wouldn’t hit a woman intentionally, let alone with force. That just weird to me.

I thought you said you are a woman :mjtf:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anyone posting that sissy FD's shyt on this site is suspect, i dont give a fukk. I am not about to give any promo to an admitted male feminist, for any reason.

FD is solid, he goes in on cac supremacy.

the absolving women on every thing stuff is annoying but anyone who is anti white supremacy is a friend of mine, unless you have a problem with anti white supremacists.