Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
FD is solid, he goes in on cac supremacy.

the absolving women on every thing stuff is annoying but anyone who is anti white supremacy is a friend of mine, unless you have a problem with anti white supremacists.
So what damage does it cause when you support women that spew or lies about black men that damage our reputation?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So what damage does it cause when you support women that spew or lies about black men that damage our reputation?
Problematic for sure, but then again I dont stay terminally online so I dont know or care about reputation.

All I know is that I am getting money, if a woman wants to use internet talking points to judge me, thats her fukking problem

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Problematic for sure, but then again I dont stay terminally online so I dont know or care about reputation.

All I know is that I am getting money, if a woman wants to use internet talking points to judge me, thats her fukking problem

We got nothing but slander and hate for this scamming bytch's lies, to the point that it got to mainstream news:

Anyone that supports or has no smoke for shytheads like her are just as bad in my book.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We got nothing but slander and hate for this scamming bytch's lies, to the point that it got to mainstream news:

Anyone that supports or has no smoke for shytheads like her are just as bad in my book.

Bro, what are you doing to combat this besides raging on thecoli

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Bro, what are you doing to combat this besides raging on thecoli
I am not raging, you responded to my post trying to defend a fukking sissy that promotes and capes for dumb shyt like this. Not only that you keep saying you do not care about what she did.

So how about you not respond to messages not directed at you, or even be in this thread. if you do not care?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I am not raging, you responded to my post trying to defend a fukking sissy that promotes and capes for dumb shyt like this. Not only that you keep saying you do not care about what she did.

So how about you not respond to messages not directed at you, or even be in this thread. if you do not care?

Any body who has a problem with anti white supremacists, is an enemy of the black race. Enough said.

No more needs to be said my friend. If thats what you are, good to know.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
there’s definitely a group of men who are terrified of their own women. You can’t properly run any type of community if you are afraid of your own women. Afraid to make them mad, or guilt you, or not be able to get laid if you say something they don’t agree with.

I think when you grow up and all you hear and see are that black men are trash and cheaters, abusers, liars, scammers, there’s def a bit of unconscious self hate going on.

Nothing wrong with standing on what you think is right. And if you are proven wrong, acknowledge it and move on. But you can’t get respect from women if you are always afraid to make them angry.