Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I agree with the bolded. Don't allow those with nothing to lose cause you to crash out and lose all you worked so hard to acquire. Defend your family, friends, and yourself; don't run around seeking unnecessary conflicts. If conflict does come and threatens your life and/or the lives of your family, seek to end it as quickly as possible. If that means using lethal force, then so be it.
And if you can, and both parties agree solve your issue in the gym. (Dodjo)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She hit dude first he hit her back then she came up with the brick story for sympathy.
Ps. In this interview the guy himself is saying he reacted, but didn’t mean to. So he may has touched her, however it’s not known how.

Daps
Ps. In this interview the guy himself is saying he reacted, but didn’t mean to. So he may has touched her, however it’s not known how.

You dumb nxgga, stop lying!

That is NOT what he said! He said he hit her with the water bottle. The interviewer asked him and he admitted to hitting her with the water bottle in defense after she attacked him!

You are making up lies on an open close case cause you too stupid to think critically, you bird brain fool.

The woman LIED. She's a liar. And so are you if you keep trying to twist the truth to somehow make her innocent when it's obvious she's not.

She was NOT hit with a brick and she knew that when she lied about it in that video. She was purposely lying.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You dumb nxgga, stop lying!

That is NOT what he said! He said he hit her with the water bottle. The interviewer asked him and he admitted to hitting her with the water bottle in defense after she attacked him!

You are making up lies on an open close case cause you too stupid to think critically, you bird brain fool.

The woman LIED. She's a liar. And so are you if you keep trying to twist the truth to somehow make her innocent when it's obvious she's not.

She was NOT hit with a brick and she knew that when she lied about it in that video. She was purposely lying.
1) I didn't lie, 2) I am not a nikka. 3) here is the transcript:

2:24 say surveillance video then
2:25 showed Osman slapping him in
2:27 the face before "he hit her back"
2:28 with what appears to be a
2:29 plastic water bottle in hand
2:31 should never hit a woman in general
2:33 But...
2:34 "I didn’t want to hit actually".
2:37 It was like that. She hit me.
2:39 And I just reacted.
2:41According to court documents, the footage
2:43 didn’t match what Osman told

Daps
1) I didn't lie, 2) I am not a nikka. 3) here is the transcript:

2:24 say surveillance video then
2:25 showed Osman slapping him in
2:27 the face before "he hit her back"
2:28 with what appears to be a
2:29 plastic water bottle in hand
2:31 should never hit a woman in general
2:33 But...
2:34 "I didn’t want to hit actually".
2:37 It was like that. She hit me.
2:39 And I just reacted.
2:41According to court documents, the footage
2:43 didn’t match what Osman told

Then why are you saying "it's not known" what he did when WE DO KNOW cause they're saying it was a water bottle and he never denies that it was a water bottle.

What are you trying to insinuate, you crazy heffa? :dahell:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Then why are you saying "it's not known" what he did when WE DO KNOW cause they're saying it was a water bottle and he never denies that it was a water bottle.

What are you trying to insinuate, you crazy heffa? :dahell:
As I said, he may have touched her, but we don't know to what degree. They need to release the camera footage. So we can see if it was a pimp slap, or some other type of slap.

The story does come off as a pimp and hoe confrontation.

Last edited:
Daps
As I said, he may have touched her, but we don't know to what degree. They need to release the camera footage. So we can see if it was a pimp slap, or some other type of slap.

The story does come off as a pimp and hoe confrontation.

You can't tell that this is a gay man in the video?? :mjtf: are you retarded?

So now she's a hoe to an effeminate gay pimp??

You are creating fan fiction and you're just as bad as them ignorant hoes on Twitter.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You can't tell that this is a gay man in the video?? :mjtf: are you retarded?

So now she's a hoe to an effeminate gay pimp??

You are creating fan fiction and you're just as bad as them ignorant hoes on Twitter.
We don't know the intention and severity, that is what I am saying you mentally underdeveloped nitwit. The word "hit" can be interpreted in many ways.

And you come off as if you need a pimp slap with a plastic water bottle as well.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:coffee: Once again, this lying ass, scamming ass foreigner trynna use black American men and black American organizations as a shield. Like we don't have enough lying scammers of our own.

You are right, and this is very problematic. Apparently all directly involved including the guy in the car who claimed to be there, are all African immigrants.

On the other hand, I felt that crap way over in Holland, overseas. With people looking funny at BM, as if all BM are abusers and assaulters. This thing went international in news media outlets.

But indeed first and foremost it was Black Americans (Freedmen) who have felt to brunt of this.

Now let's go back to the initial video, with the witnesses. One of the guys stated that they did see an altercation between Roda Bashe and some guy (now confirmed to be a known person Olan). So the witness did speak truth when he said that she hit a man across the street.

Last edited: