Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
So instead of going to the police, she goes to tik tok. How we know she didnt just trip and bust her face and made up some story for attention? yall believing everything on social media
She’s in the damn hospital. :what:The police comes after seeking medical attention. And it’s not uncommon for cops to question people in the hospital if they aren’t incapacitated

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Why you say that? There's nothing she could say that would warrant a person who calls themself a man hitting a woman upside the head with a brick, but it's 2023. We've seen these women. The likelihood that she just said "no" and that's it, and he hits her with a brick isn't likely. She doesn't even have to sugar coat it "sorry, I have a man" "sorry, I'm not interested" "no thank you". She doesn't have to explain or sugar coat shyt. If she was like " fukk outta here, your dusty, you ugly, I don't want your ugly Lil dikk ass!!!!!" And tryin to clown, he might've of grabbed a brick, most definitely a bytch move and not justifiable.

We want to pretend she was 👸🏾 all nice, sweet and innocent and this was some deranged unruly animal, but that's not likely the case and everytime in any interaction whether fight, robbery, domestic, murder, road rage, etc, that's usually the case that both parties were out of pocket and one upped the ante.

Hopefully someone finds dude and introduces him to the working side of a sledgehammer in front of any family he has and if he dies, he dies.

She definitely looks like that type that would go the extra mile and disrespect a dude too.

Theres still No justification in getting slapped with a brick but women need to chill in trying to humilate dudes in the midst of rejecting them as well.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Its World war 4 in the comments good god :snoop:
Lol more fuel for the gender war fire. Which is already out of control.

Anyway hope the scum is caught because that is not acceptable behaviour... but happy for the men choosing themselves first! and not intervening and risking their lives for random men hating women.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
She definitely looks like that type that would go the extra mile and disrespect a dude too.

Theres still No justification in getting slapped with a brick but women need to chill in trying to humilate dudes in the midst of rejecting them as well.
But it doesn’t justify being bricked in the face by the brickman. Nothing is ever going to justify hitting a woman.

If you’re an emotional nikka that hates rejection & being humiliated - it’s always better to stay away from moving to chicks you don’t know. You can’t just accost a stranger minding her business & expect her to be respectful. You have to always expect the worst. It comes with the territory.

That said, you might be right with your first sentence. I just saw some wild videos of her on Twitter & she does look like she’s got a mouth on her. And she’s very wild for a Somali chick.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Protect yourself at all times....nobody is coming to save you.

Who knows what he would have done to a breh if he out here throwing bricks at broads just for rejection....nobody risiking their life for strangers.

Facts.

Most of these nikkas have never been in sticky situations in their lives hence they sit comfortably on the internet talking about people intervening in other people’s business.

That looks like a hood & a sociopath with hurt feelings that would brick a chick due to rejection would definitely kill a nikka. Intervening in something like that is basically like signing your own death certificate.

A couple of the few regrets I have in life is me intervening in shyt that had nothing to do with me & inheriting other people’s problems. You have to learn how to mind your business at all times. There’s a reason why people pay taxes & that’s the job of the police.