Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Would this have been ok if the Breh with a brick was hanging outside a gas station and did this? He’s a real black person so there’s no need to be scared, right? :jbhmm:
Maybe you should have read my response earlier when I said for a woman to have that type of fear was understandable instead of coming back and mixing my damn quotes of from various threads to try to stump me.

You’re a damn coward and now you’re following me from thread to thread because your ego is hurt.

bytch ass nikkas always looking for the chance to be right

:mjlol:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Facts.

Most of these nikkas have never been in sticky situations in their lives hence they sit comfortably on the internet talking about people intervening in other people’s business.

That looks like a hood & a sociopath with hurt feelings that would brick a chick due to rejection would definitely kill a nikka. Intervening in something like that is basically like signing your own death certificate.

A couple of the few regrets I have in life is me intervening in shyt that had nothing to do with me & inheriting other people’s problems. You have to learn how to mind your business at all times. There’s a reason why people pay taxes & that’s the job of the police.

Fam I seen more of the shyt she posts and she's definitely on that new age spectrum ring wearing sassy pro black feminist , openly sexually promiscuous wave.

Not that what she posts deserves her of being victimized but hopefully this would serve of a wakeup call that the new aged feminist or in male cases red pill bullshyt isn't helping anyone. We need one another in these dire times

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This why niccas can't even get mad at they lady if she gotta do what she gotta do out in public if you not around. These niccas are not going for a no anymore. We was out in Vegas and my girl had to save this stranger (another girl), acting like she knew her so this fukk nikka would quit stalking her up and down the strip. Hope breh from the story in OP's vid get his ass beat and then some.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
So instead of going to the police, she goes to tik tok. How we know she didnt just trip and bust her face and made up some story for attention? yall believing everything on social media
Yeah that’s what I was thinking… a “traumatic” incident just happened and you decide to go on TikTok? And then you start yellin at other men?! I would’ve at least tried to make sure I was in a safe place first.:jbhmm:

Daps
Way to many emtional men out there that react like this when rejected. They have no idea how to handle adversity. She doesn't deserve that. But at the same time, she also is mad at the wrong people. You in a dirt lot at 2am, you better learn how to move accordinly. I hate to say it but domestic situations are some of the worst to be involved in as a bystander. Only thing that would get me into a fight is someone touched my wife or harmed her or my famly and inner circle of friends. What I look like losing my life intervening for somoene I don't even know. Now my family is without their provider and they get a bunch of people on the internet that say he was a real one and forget about me the next day. Naw, I wouldn't intevene either. Get a license plate and call the police is about it.

The obvious reactions aside, there are rules of engagement for men and women. When you exhaust all options you do battle. It would be nice if one of these phone companies came up with a dummy # on the same line just to appease these losers so women can get away unharmed

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The lack of intervention, and minding your own business when crimes occur was always strange to me being in the US..I knew you'd get killed by a mob for snatching a females cellphone and running off in most Black countries, but in America brehs do wild shyt and everybody looks the other way.

That's cause the person doing the dirt and people with them most likely have you outgunned.

I don't keep a strap on me so I ain't jumping into shyt and risking my families wellbeing.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yeah that’s what I was thinking… a “traumatic” incident just happened and you decide to go on TikTok? And then you start yellin at other men?! I would’ve at least tried to make sure I was in a safe place first.:jbhmm:

its 2k23. that is standard reaction for the youth for ANY circumstance. it is what it is.

doesn't change the fact situation fukked up and dude deserve to be pushing up daisies.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

The graveyard is filled to the brim with heroes. Remember that before you try to become one

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
fukking entitled weirdos, billions of women in the world one saying no isn’t world ending.

Fam from the shyt she be posting. You can automatically tell it wasn't no respectable "no"

She probably tried to humiliate the nikka "for content" and "Tik tok" clout . For a dude to Hollywop her with a brick it had to be levels to it. But it doesn't justify assault and now the only numbers he gonna be getting is the ones in the back of a orange jumpsuit