Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I’m sorry but I don’t like the way that she framed that. All of this “all of these men standing around doing nothing” while you should’ve ran like hell when dude turned to pick the brick up. I’m not intervening in sh*t but I will call the cops, write a statement, give a description (or take pics), and write down tag #’s. That is fukked up though, dude needs to be murdered.

My sister can shoot the wings off of a fly and she has heat for clowns that want to get aggressive with her.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

The graveyard is filled to the brim with heroes. Remember that before you try to become one
Yup. I wouldn’t jump in

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The red pill breeds dudes to have animosity towards women. If they don’t get their way, they’ll hurt them instead. This is some incel shyt:scust:

This is why I tell younger dudes that rejection isn’t about them, it’s about how you approach. If he’s trying to make impact, charm her a bit so she can build a bond.

Gloxina you know if I seen you in person, you would deadass get this rizz:myman:

This has been happening long before red pill and incel became mainstream buzzwords, black women have many stories about how some black men yes SOME BLACK MEN have treated them once their advances are not accepted, instead of blaming some movement how about we talk about a culture that for years has celebrated men disrespecting black women

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea. Unfortunately there’s serious potential for shyt like this to happen which is why women give out fake #s. We’ve all had situations where someone got out of pocket.
If she didn’t put her hands on him there was NO reason for him to do that. I don’t care what she may have said.

On the real, this is why I am mindful of where I am/hang out. There’s a certain class of man hanging outside establishments 👀 attacking women who turn them down. I try to avoid potential situations like that at all costs. Especially reading these comments and knowing how few men might try to help a woman in trouble. Just makes sense to stay away from areas where it will be a concern. Potentially attacked and potentially not saved. :hubie:

You're right, I've seen dudes get aggy for the most innocuous of rejections, the sad thing is watch some black men on here deflect and point fingers at Andrew Tate, other races, PS5, Barney the Dinosaur etc so they don't have to take accountability for shyt that has been happening to black women by black men for years.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m sorry but I don’t like the way that she framed that. All of this “all of these men standing around doing nothing” while you should’ve ran like hell when dude turned to pick the brick up. I’m not intervening in sh*t but I will call the cops, write a statement, give a description (or take pics), and write down tag #’s. That is fukked up though, dude needs to be murdered.

My sister can shoot the wings off of a fly and she has heat for clowns that want to get aggressive with her.
What’s her IG?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Facts.

Most of these nikkas have never been in sticky situations in their lives hence they sit comfortably on the internet talking about people intervening in other people’s business.

That looks like a hood & a sociopath with hurt feelings that would brick a chick due to rejection would definitely kill a nikka. Intervening in something like that is basically like signing your own death certificate.

A couple of the few regrets I have in life is me intervening in shyt that had nothing to do with me & inheriting other people’s problems. You have to learn how to mind your business at all times. There’s a reason why people pay taxes & that’s the job of the police.

Just like the man wasn't entitled to her phone number, she ain't entitled to people putting they self in danger for her:yeshrug:

Sucks it happen and it would have been decent for somebody to help......but she crazy for blaming the bystanders.....she should be blaming the dude who did it nobody else....but this is the coli where everybody is Batman - so they would have jumped in, saved her and stopped 3 store robberies that same night:beli:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Call the police, give a description, be there to make sure charges are pressed. If the system fails, contact family members, extract your revenge that way.

This crap has been going on since mankind came into existence, and no matter what we do or say it will continue until we are extinct. There will always be people, in this case a man, who are incapable of controlling their emotions and respond to rejection in a violent way. The best we can do about it is reduce it down to only those who are incorrigibly evil or mentally ill. Outside of the reduction in incidents, consequences must be made dire for those who participate in this short of mess.

I know for a fact that if my daughter was the victim and the government did not handle this to my satisfaction, I would be there to extract revenge on my own terms. I believe somethings are worth being charged for a crime over. This situation being one of those things.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that’s what I was thinking… a “traumatic” incident just happened and you decide to go on TikTok? And then you start yellin at other men?! I would’ve at least tried to make sure I was in a safe place first.:jbhmm:

Folks STILL havent learned their lessons about believing everything thats posted on social media. People LIE all the damn time about anything on there for attention. She had NO problem using her misfortune for an opportunity to seek attention for herself. For all we know, she could have gotten into a car accident, bust her head and then turn that into whatever that was into some random attack to a brick. I'll wait til the investigation is finished. Shes not getting the benefit of doubt until what happened is confirmed. Not falling for it.

And even that doesnt mean people should blame the entire population of black men for what happened to her even if its proven to be true if a man hit her with a brick. We gonna deal with this issue in a responsible manner where this isnt going to be a gender war with the whole "black men dont protect black women" generalization bullshyt that folks always fall for. No other group has this problem but yet theyre always turning to find participants to find any reason to go after black men or black women or black people on a whole for real.

Last edited: