Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn nikka jusThe say your

Lame internet nikkas can’t ever just say “ damn my fault for going so hard when in actuality I was 100% wrong n just going off emotion and my preconceived notions. Next time I’ll do an ounce of critical thinking 1st”. It’s always a weird irrelevant deflection i.e. mentioning rent in the middle of the month, and smileys to seem unbothered. Where if you were actually unbothered you wouldn’t have replied at all. Like I’ll do to anything you say back
@drederick tatum is a fukking moron. What can you expect? Dude is a perennial loser in life and can barely even read. Asking him to display critical thinking skills is like asking a blind man to tell you what you’re wearing

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
She concocted an exaggerated fictitious tale in which a random black man hit her with a brick because she refused to give him her number. The intent of that story being to lean on black men as boogeymen stereotypes.

When in reality she got into an argument with someone she jumped in a car and was flirting with (the report stresses she was dancing on him) and was seemingly struck with a plastic bottle. Moreover, the possibility of her knowing the assailant isn’t discounted - and the fact she felt the need to create a story even her close girl friend that was at the scene didn’t corroborate - leaves her role into what transpired up to interpretation, if not outright questionable

:hubie:
Hold the fukking phone..... so she was more or less sexually harassing some dude and the dude may have been defending himself from her attacking him? The people who caped for her are looking even worse if this is true. :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she was more or less sexually harassing some dude and the dude may have been defending himself from her attacking him?

I don't think that's the case. The report said this:

"According to the documents, the surveillance footage shows that Osman started dancing on Douglas while her friend was in front of the vehicle talking to another man.

The video then reportedly shows all four people get inside the Maserati.

Osman and Douglas entered the back, according to documents. A few minutes later, Douglas was reportedly seen getting out the back right side, and then Osman and her friend also got out.

According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face.
"

Sounds like she either knew him and/or at the very least was having a good time with him prior. They then got into a car and ended up arguing and the dude hit her with a plastic bottle. Probably argued about some stupid drunk people shyt in the car seeing as she was dancing on him prior.

Either way, that account differs greatly from the story she made-up, which not even her friend present at the scene corroborated

:hubie:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This was the biggest simp on the internet when it went down

Admit she lied, but also say don't see how it's a big deal. There is NO saving a simp.

:unimpressed:These dudes never hold black women accountable for anything. But shyts on any and every black man that even a little bit disagrees with them. And who’s not apart of the gay community or is a super simp. Why because they don’t want to scare away their female audience. Even female c00ns get the president’s level of protection from these guys lol. Some coli bruhs be on the same timing too. Look at this shyt.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:unimpressed:These dudes never hold black women accountable for anything. But shyts on any and every black man that even a little bit disagrees with them. And who’s not apart of the gay community or is a super simp. Why because they don’t want to scare away their female audience. Even female c00ns get the president’s level of protection from these guys lol. Some coli bruhs be on the same timing too. Look at this shyt.

Bruh I've been noticing this too! What did I miss??? Where all these LGBTQ2AF@@@ people with super capes came from?
You even breathe criticism at a woman and you can hear the septum ring twisting in righteous anger :mjtf:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
A chic told me "well she thought the water bottle was a brick. It was an honest mistake".

:laff:
I saw something similar online and just shook my head :skip: What???

“Well, maybe she thought it was a brick”

That is when I left the Twitter thread. There is no reasoning with someone like that. The few that tried, she responded with the expected “I said what I said” and “my block button is working today” comments. That’s a prideful and narcissistic individual right there. She can’t be wrong and if she is it’s someone else’s fault.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Anyone posting that sissy FD's shyt on this site is suspect, i dont give a fukk. I am not about to give any promo to an admitted male feminist, for any reason.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
PLEAS(E)!

:damn:

GEFp1vdX0AACIL0.jpg