Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Daps
I don't think that's the case. The report said this:

Sounds like she either knew him and/or at the very least was having a good time with him prior. They then got into a car and ended up arguing and the dude hit her with a plastic bottle. Probably argued about some stupid drunk people shyt in the car seeing as she was dancing on him prior.

Either way, that account differs greatly from the story she made-up, which not even her friend present at the scene corroborated

:hubie:

The police officer in the video said she hit him first. It's possible the document missed some things. But the police officer from his own mouth said on the video she assaults him first.

Daps
Imagine defending this chick and you end up losing your life or freedom. Your wife and kids would hate and resent you while black twitter would have moved on to the next thing 2 days later.

Yep. In their zeal to tell us to protect all women, they inadvertently highlighted a situation that proves why we should NOT protect all women :deadrose:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The police officer in the video said she hit him first. It's possible the document missed some things. But the police officer from his own mouth said on the video she assaults him first.

I didn’t watch that clip yet - was only contextualizing based on the report. That makes it even worse for her, but also explains why I’ve seen people moving goals posts and questioning the police department. These folks really want to die on this hill :snoop:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Goddamn nikka jusThe say your

Lame internet nikkas can’t ever just say “ damn my fault for going so hard when in actuality I was 100% wrong n just going off emotion and my preconceived notions. Next time I’ll do an ounce of critical thinking 1st”. It’s always a weird irrelevant deflection i.e. mentioning rent in the middle of the month, and smileys to seem unbothered. Where if you were actually unbothered you wouldn’t have replied at all. Like I’ll do to anything you say back
Settle down. Jesus Christ. :skip:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
When you have emotionalism and self-hatred mixed in together, you get situations like this where people are quick to believe the worst about people who look like them. This woman has a history of scamming, yet that was all ignored in favor of pointing a finger at Black men for an act that could not even be proven happened. Now the truth is out on this particular incident, and we still have some trying to find a way to not place the blame where it belongs, because their desire to blame Black men over-rides even the truth in their minds.

Some of our people really need to look themselves in the mirror and ask themselves if they really are fine with being Black, or does their antitics demonstrate that they really do believe the propaganda about our people. They need to realize that they are not really as conscious (woke) as they think they are.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It has gotten crazier as the story unfolds.

"She also told officers she had ordered an Uber and believed the brick-throwing suspect was the Uber driver. Osman said she got into the car with him where he then tried to kidnap her, according to documents. Osman stated the suspect was involved in human trafficking and had a large group of women in the car with him."
[...]

"Surveillance video tells another story

On Sept. 20, Houston police detectives canvassed the area where the assault was reported and spotted surveillance cameras in the 5600 block of Schumacher. The company that owns the cameras provided detectives with footage from them, charging documents show.

In the footage, the man that Osman claimed hit her, Olan Douglas, was also identified.

Detectives said Douglas, Osman, and her friend were seen talking amongst each other and walking towards TikTalk Garden lounge, located in the 5600 block of Schumacher Lane. They all reportedly went inside the club together.

About 20 minutes later, the video shows the trio walk outside the club, then walk toward a white Maserati that was parked directly on the side of the business. Douglas was reportedly seen leaning on the right front passenger door while Osman walked towards him. According to the documents, the surveillance footage shows that Osman started dancing on Douglas while her friend was in front of the vehicle talking to another man.

The video then reportedly shows all four people get inside the Maserati.

The unidentified man got into the driver seat, the friend got in the right front passenger seat, and Osman and Douglas entered the back, according to documents. A few minutes later, Douglas was reportedly seen getting out the back right side, and then Osman and her friend also got out.

According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face.

Detectives said Osman then sat in the front passenger seat of the vehicle while Douglas stepped away from her. He reportedly got into the back of the seat of an Audi A3 that had pulled up.

When Osman got out the vehicle, detectives said the unidentified man who was driving it took off.

"The footage capturing the incident did not support Osman’s recorded statement, charging documents show."

_EEV60PmozjHZzl3-XE6gspeAkeibQqCTOleufQcvRLbIzBnsFoRYL7jQFfd4N_YAmV7FbfjYdX6=s640-c-fcrop64=1,000030b4ffffcf6b-nd-v1

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
For optics,

A water bottle and a brick

images

red-brick-isolated-on-white.jpg

Unless the water bottle was shaped as a brick it would make some sense? But I doubt he had a large lego block water bottle with him.

s-l400.jpg
:scust:Y’all dusty dry dikk incels just hate black women. Clearly it was a frozen water bottle which has the same density as a brick. It was also dark outside and she’d probably misstated the water bottle for a brick. And let’s not forget about the obvious concussion she’d suffered. But keep laughing at a black woman being harmed. Just remember who birthed y’all losers.
:troll:you think she’ll let me hit now?

Last edited: