Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Diabla about to have fun with the made up strap on them cheeks!
PHOUVPx.png
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn nikka jusThe say your

Lame internet nikkas can’t ever just say “ damn my fault for going so hard when in actuality I was 100% wrong n just going off emotion and my preconceived notions. Next time I’ll do an ounce of critical thinking 1st”. It’s always a weird irrelevant deflection i.e. mentioning rent in the middle of the month, and smileys to seem unbothered. Where if you were actually unbothered you wouldn’t have replied at all. Like I’ll do to anything you say back
Oh we’re gonna get a ton of feminine defections

Daps
Daphne better watch her back cause these hoes is mad mad at her.

Women are evil, man. Instead of admitting they were wrong, they attacking the people who showed they were wrong.

Chics been coming at my neck since last night on social media. One chic tried to say something about my pics when she was a man bear pig and I know for a FACT I'm #handsome gang.:dahell:

They will do ANYTHING to keep from accepting accountability and admitting they were wrong. :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Daphne better watch her back cause these hoes is mad mad at her.

Women are evil, man. Instead of admitting they were wrong, they attacking the people who showed they were wrong.

Chics been coming at my neck since last night on social media. One chic tried to say something about my pics when she was a man bear pig and I know for a FACT I'm #handsome gang.:dahell:

They will do ANYTHING to keep from accepting accountability and admitting they were wrong. :wow:
She’s fukking up the #believeallwomen grift