Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PLEAS(E)!

:damn:

GEFp1vdX0AACIL0.jpg
I think $42K would get her a decent lawyer for a case like this.

If she's having trouble getting a criminal lawyer to listen to her, she must be broke.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:scust:Y’all dusty dry dikk incels just hate black women. Clearly it was a frozen water bottle which has the same density as a brick. It was also dark outside and she’d probably misstated the water bottle for a brick. And let’s not forget about the obvious concussion she’d suffered. But keep laughing at a black woman being harmed. Just remember who birthed y’all losers.
:troll:you think she’ll let me hit now?
To be honest, that came to my mind also, for an instance. But I quickly applied logic and said, no there's no way that could have happened. The report said nothing about a frozen plastic water bottle, nor did the medical report say anything like that.

"According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face."
[...]
"The footage capturing the incident did not support Osman’s recorded statement, charging documents show".

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Next thing we see is Uber suing Roda for defamation of character, where she claimed an Uber driver was involved in human trafficking. All trips are registered in logfile databases on the Uber servers. Is this woman insane?

"She also told officers she had ordered an Uber and believed the brick-throwing suspect was the Uber driver. Osman said she got into the car with him where he then tried to kidnap her, according to documents. Osman stated the suspect was involved in human trafficking and had a large group of women in the car with him."

Let's not forget that the Uber driver allegedly had an Audi A3, yet had a large group of women in that car with him? Make it make sense...

"According to the charging documents, when the dark-colored sedan pulled up, Osman thought it was the Uber she had called and got inside."
[...]
Detectives said Osman then sat in the front passenger seat of the vehicle while Douglas stepped away from her. He reportedly got into the back of the seat of an Audi A3 that had pulled up."

Anyone who believes this woman, is just as insane as Roda.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
that bih looked off everytime I saw her, not surprised

Epidemic of lying whores out here, so many stories recently of mfs capping lmao

it's grooming the generation thats coming up 2 generations from now to really be on some HOH Sharia law shyt lol. they gonna see all these vids of hoes not being shyt plus the streets will be flooded with burnt out hoes who are deemed a burden on society.