Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Update: she now has a Gofundme:

All the heroes on the thread who didn’t get the chance to jump in, in real time, can donate to help her cause.
42k raised with her avatar eating a watermelon :wow:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Breh i don't believe she got hit with the brick but what hospital medical team confirmed it? :pachaha:
St. Joseph, it's all over twitter, them CSI wolves went in.:russ:
She did the exact same thing in 2020, video saying some dudes beat her up, similar face swelling and she got 40k in gofundme funds back then and got in trouble with law enforcement. Replicated the exact same scam and finessed yet another 42k.:wow:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She did the exact same thing in 2020, video saying some dudes beat her up, similar face swelling and she got 40k in gofundme funds back then and got in trouble with law enforcement. Replicated the exact same scam and finessed yet another 42k.:wow:

All the think piece writers are punching the air right now.

Daps

Post the link of the St Joseph folks :ohhh:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
For me to believe it. She would have to bring 2 other independent people to either cosign her statement or cosign her character.
And if one of those people is another woman. That woman would need 2 other individuals to testify to her character as a witness.
And if one of those people is a woman .... (Im sure you get the jist of it)
:lolbron: Are you Muslim breh?

Because this is a line in the religion