Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She really blamed nikkas like a 1920s white bytch

And you fakkits defended her

@mag357 look at this nikkas :dead:
Men don't even know how scary this "believe all women" thing can get.

Everytime these dudes post about someone being on the "summer jam screen" I shake my fukkin head.
Knowing the nikkaz on thecoli don't be around women enough to know their true nature.

Instead of supporting other men, we feed right into the lies women tell to help bring down men.
shyts sad

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The most interesting thing about black male propaganda is that over the years, black men have been subconsciously programmed to resent themselves as much as society does and they're now the first ones to respond viscerally and full of rage under the guise of, "protection." They're lining your dumb asses up on that firing range when the time comes, too, but you're so far gone that you think you're the unicorn and that if you roll with every narrative painting some random black male as a criminal, or a rapist, some oversexual predator, that you'll be seen as different when society at large decides you're more trouble than you're worth.

Vile bytch ran that con because black men are the most gullible group in the world outside of MAGA retards to get over on. You expect society to roll with it. It's baffling that the subjects who have been the countries boogeyman for every mythical crime ever for centuries is now so desperate to finally be accepted that they want to believe it, too.
Amazing post.

You gotta understand.

If you whip muthafukaz in public long enough, it'll scare the shyt out of everyone else to be "obedient" and fall in line. They will police themselves.

Men in general, but especially Black men have had their damn nuts chopped off in public.
If we even talk with alil base in our voice, we are a threat. We are scary. We are predators.
And this ain't got nothing to do with white women.
One of our biggest enemies is our sisters, only because they are closer to us. And we love them.

They out here using those tactics that use to get us hung, just so they can get attention and a couple thousand from gofundme

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I ain't got to see the video to know bullshyt narrative when I see it.

Y'all really let this world make u believe men hate women and chix is just walking around getting victimized.

You think nikkaz is just bussing bytches in the head with bricks... With whole fukkin bricks cause she ain't wanna give up a number :snoop:

Then y'all start with the "what if this was your mother/daughter" lol

You don't know this lady. She could be a fukkin lunatic

:salute:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know this girl for 10+ years
alcoholic
failed video vixon
she's been trying to go viral for over a decade
toxic to the bone
her family don't want shyt to do with her

she literally comes on facebook live and gets naked out of spite for her muslim family

I swear I have so much receipt on this bytch, I have ZERO sympathy for her.

always getting drunk and getting knocked out
Breh said this like she a Saturday morning cartoon :russ: