Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the millionth time black women & men pushing that gender war bs should be killed

Making excuses for one side cuz a woman turned you down. Excuses cuz your bd ain’t shyt or you been played before. Pure scum.

If I see a female get hit with a brick I’m jumping in. Do I expect all men to do the same? No

Do i expect all women to show sisterhood? No

Like I said tho goofies using this to further push bs need they bloodline wiped out. Got a bunch of posters on here that deserve the same fate. Brehs & brehettes

Your bloodline was wiped out for a reason. Literally not protecting just your bloodline but rather, everyone else’s serves no beneficial purpose. You can kick and scream and yell at the top of your coli fingers but if you’re really on what you say you’re on about, your lineage is toast, more than your hypotheticals.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
For the millionth time black women & men pushing that gender war bs should be killed

Making excuses for one side cuz a woman turned you down. Excuses cuz your bd ain’t shyt or you been played before. Pure scum.

If I see a female get hit with a brick I’m jumping in. Do I expect all men to do the same? No

Do i expect all women to show sisterhood? No

Like I said tho goofies using this to further push bs need they bloodline wiped out. Got a bunch of posters on here that deserve the same fate. Brehs & brehettes
This gender war bullshyt is mainly online

Any broad who parrots those antagonistic talking points is a walking red flag

I'll say this again, black women need to start practicing the second amendment to protect their lives in danger. Whether it's a firearm, pepper spray, tazer. Not every man is gonna be present to save them from sickle cell looking type dudes. The same can be said to men, when shyt hits the fan, we need to stay geared up when knuckleheads try to test us.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
[]

Thoughts?
Brehs in here been saying they'd protect family members, mothers, sisters and their significant other. But a random in the streets, likely at weird hours, in the company of many men... nah! Charleston said it, folks here said it. Sisters who love black men been saying it! There is no debate. Every breh here will ride for their own.

Well said by her though she should be the one going viral.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
wtf is the story on this shyt? I been seeing it.
She’s Somali and allegedly ran her mouth to a Somali breh who bricked her for the disrespect.

She filmed herself afterwards claiming black men didn’t protect her and the internet told her to check the men in her own community.

She has since raised 25k with Gofundme and a discourse has been restarted on whether brehs protect bw in society or not.