Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk if they consider themselves Black or if you consider yourself Black. In this world both you and them African nikkas is looked at as Black.
No actually no. Blacks in American been called colored, negro, black, African Americans. That’s our plight no African would never identify as a black man. Don’t throw y’all dysfunction on us. Cuz African men who did nothing not black men.

Yas

Banned
Daps
If you made a post on the coli talking about how much you don't like or need men... and then posted a couple days later talking about somebody went upside your head and going off on men for not defending you...

I would hit you with the :ufdup:

I don't owe you anything when you say you don't need me. In the other thread, I said I might have to step in and defend a chic if she gets hit upside the head by a brick in front of me. But that was before I knew she made a video talking about how much she don't need men for nothing.

If I knew about that video, I'd just sit there like :unimpressed:
So you are admitting you are petty petty little man who ego gets hurt by ignorant comment she made?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I haven't been paying attention but if this happened in Africa, most places there, the men will step in if you are acting the fool on either sides. People in general don't like chaos like that. I've had people step in and stop me from acting up. However, if you are a known trouble-maker or come off as one, most likely they'll sit back and let you act up and gets what coming to you, assuming the soldiers or police or what not will deal with you since there is always one nearby.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Oh please those same men wouldn't help even if she wasn't a "trouble maker". Y'all are using every excuse under the sun just to excuse the cowardness.This is sad to see but not surprising knowing there have been woman being assaulted no one did anything.

And you know the bolded how?

Again: stop expecting people to be crash test dummies for people who has a history of fukking with people for no reason.

Yas

Banned
Daps
I haven't been paying attention but if this happened in Africa, most places there, the men will step in if you are acting the fool on either sides. People in general don't like chaos like that. I've had people step in and stop me from acting up. However, if you are a known trouble-maker or come off as one, most likely they'll sit back and let you act up and gets what coming to you, assuming the soldiers or police or what not will deal with you since there is always one nearby.
You are joking right?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No actually no. Blacks in American been called colored, negro, black, African Americans. That’s our plight no African would never identify as a black man. Don’t throw y’all dysfunction on us. Cuz African men who did nothing not black men.

If I post stories of American Black men not stepping in to save a woman or American Black men killing women for less what your response gonna be, weirdo?