Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well no I heard about the story on social media and on YouTube. They said black men stood back and did nothing. Come to find out it was African men. Look we can’t take blame for everything. AA men get beat down enough out here. They need to say it was Africans and not black men.

Black men...not Black American men. You just coming up with bullshyt. I literally saw nobody blaming Black American men and even saw nikkas trying to say Black American men would never have hit that broad with a brick even though there's literally tons of stories of Black American men that actually killed Black women for less. Do yourself a favor and leave that corny diaspora war shyt outta these threads.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Nah, being a decent human being is defending an innocent old or young lady. Jumping to defend some loud mouth troublemaker that's always in some sh!t can get you hurt or killed.
In this case she wasn't being a trouble maker. How any man could just watch a woman get hit in her face with a brick then when she confronts the men who did nothing they say "what do you want us to do" shows the state of some of these men today.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I don’t have to remix what you’re saying you goddamn idiot you are justifying hitting her:mjtf: I’m a simp because I don’t think men bussing a woman’s head to the white meat is ok because she said mean things to him:laff::laff:
RiQaZWYb_400x400.jpg

You're doin EXACTLY what I said you would do, which is remixin. :dahell:

Reading and comprehension, are two different things. I specifically said, IT WASN'T OK, nor justifiable, but I'm also in- tune enough to know, everyone in the street doesn't give a flyin fukk about ur personal moral codes or compass, and MAY GO "THE EXTRA MILE". Her goofy ass caught the "extra mile". Luckily she survived, to live and learn from it...dap-fishin ass.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
People just need to be comfortable knowing that they will never know what actually happened. Outside of some type of self defense, she didn’t deserve to be hit. On the flip side, there is most likely more to the story than her saying no to a man’s advances.

vino

Superstar
Daps
call the police, get the mans license plate number that's what I would do as a woman. However it was a group of men there that could have helped.

Well, since she only pulled out her phone to livestream how do you know someone there didn’t call police?

What else would you want them to do? You want the group man to jump the brick thrower?

That stranger that threw the brick could be that stranger that give the group of man a dirt nap. They have families that love them too.

Call the police is all they should do and make sure she don’t fallout. She clearly wasn’t about to fallout (she was live streaming and yelling) and 911 probably was called because she made it to a hospital to yep, livestream again.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men...not Black American men. You just coming up with bullshyt. I literally saw nobody blaming Black American men and even saw nikkas trying to say Black American men would never have hit that broad with a brick even though there's literally tons of stories of Black American men that actually killed Black women for less. Do yourself a favor and leave that corny diaspora war shyt outta these threads.
Well when they say black men you know it synonymous with black American men and not Africans. When they refer to Africans they always say Africans. But Africans don’t identify themselves by that. They identify themselves by their country or tribe. All I’m saying AA men get beat down enough and they going around saying black men didn’t do shyt when they need to say Africans didn’t do shyt. Africans never there with AA when we going through our plight. Don’t say black men say Africans or whatever they is.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Well, since she only pulled out her phone to livestream how do you know someone there didn’t call police?

What else would you want them to do? You want the group man to jump the brick thrower?

That stranger that threw the brick could be that stranger that give the group of man a dirt nap. They have families that love them too.

Call the police is all they should do and make sure she don’t fallout. She clearly wasn’t about to fallout (she was live streaming and yelling) and 911 probably was called because she made it to a hospital to yep, livestream again.
If you watched the video of her confronting then then it doesn't sound like they helped her in anyway based off of their replies.