Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well when they say black men you know it synonymous with black American men and not Africans. When they refer to Africans they always say Africans. But Africans don’t identify themselves by that. They identify themselves by their country or tribe. All I’m saying AA men get beat down enough and they going around saying black men didn’t do shyt when they need to say Africans didn’t do shyt. Africans never there with AA when we going through ours plight. Don’t say black men say Africans or whatever they is.

No nikka. When they say Black men, they mean nikkas with dark skin. Guess what? If you was outside walking down the block and an African man, with your same skin color, was walking on the other side of the same block and police roll up looking for a Black man who they say just murdered somebody...y'all BOTH gonna be considered Black and BOTH gonna be suspects. Regardless of y'all background. Black being synonymous with Black American men is bullshyt. Again: do yourself a favor and take that wack ass diaspora war shyt elsewhere. You looking like a fukking weirdo.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No nikka. When they say Black men, they mean nikkas with dark skin. Guess what? If you was outside walking down the block and an African man, with your same skin color, was walking on the other side of the same block and police roll up looking for a Black man who they say just murdered somebody...y'all BOTH gonna be considered Black and BOTH gonna be suspects. Regardless of y'all background. Black being synonymous with Black American men is bullshyt. Again: do yourself a favor and take that wack ass diaspora war shyt elsewhere. You looking like a fukking weirdo.
I’ve known Africans my entire life they never refer to themselves as black.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I’ve known Africans my entire life they never refer to themselves as black.

I don't give a fukk if they consider themselves Black or if you consider yourself Black. In this world both you and them African nikkas is looked at as Black.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He’s right.

“Black men” = FBA men.

African women don’t call their own men or other African men “black men”, they refer to them by their nation first.

Daps
It's call being a decent human

If you made a post on the coli talking about how much you don't like or need men... and then posted a couple days later talking about somebody went upside your head and going off on men for not defending you...

I would hit you with the :ufdup:

I don't owe you anything when you say you don't need me. In the other thread, I said I might have to step in and defend a chic if she gets hit upside the head by a brick in front of me. But that was before I knew she made a video talking about how much she don't need men for nothing.

If I knew about that video, I'd just sit there like :unimpressed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coming out to explain why you stood around watching a woman get hit with a brick? Im assuming hes lying,because no man would be that stupid to admit that in the #ImEveryWoman era. Oh well,black women about to do they big one in his ass now:respect:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Stop expecting people to be crash test dummies for people who have a history of antagonizing strangers on the street.
Oh please those same men wouldn't help even if she wasn't a "trouble maker". Y'all are using every excuse under the sun just to excuse the cowardness.This is sad to see but not surprising knowing there have been woman being assaulted no one did anything.