Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Quiet Captain SIMP. Streets can be merciless, and she was playin around in the streets, instead of carrying it like a lady. From the looks of it, she has no integrity, so why TF would I 100% believe her side of the story? :camby:

Don't remix what I'm sayin either Captain SIMP, follow me....

I'm not justifying a female catchin a brick to the face. What I am sayin tho, is karma is some shyt, and when you're outside soliciting drama, there's a potential for shyt, to go LEFT on you.
I don’t have to remix what you’re saying you goddamn idiot you are justifying hitting her:mjtf: I’m a simp because I don’t think men bussing a woman’s head to the white meat is ok because she said mean things to him:laff::laff:
RiQaZWYb_400x400.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They not apart of diaspora. A lot if the Africans think they better than us. I ain’t no African anyway. This their problem

Tell us who was telling you that people were going around saying the bystanders were Black Americans. I'm interested.

Yas

Banned
Daps
What’s your next move after you see him hit her in the face with a brick, in the middle
of the night?
call the police, get the mans license plate number that's what I would do as a woman. However it was a group of men there that could have helped.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell us who was telling you that people were going around saying the bystanders were Black Americans. I'm interested.
Well no I heard about the story on social media and on YouTube. They said black men stood back and did nothing. Come to find out it was African men. Look we can’t take blame for everything. AA men get beat down enough out here. They need to say it was Africans and not black men.

Daps
He should have just kept this is in his draft because idc what she did, there is no reason to hit anyone with a brick she could have died and for anyone to just stand there and not at least call the cops is wrong.

She could call the cops herself. She was able to go live, why couldn't she call the police? :what: