Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Strong post-username correlation. At least you said i look like a rapper whos still alive. I'll take that. You aint wishing well on yourself naming yourself after @StackBundles. :yeshrug: remember that oceangate titan :ufdup: dont wish that on yourself breh. The universe is undefeated.
:skip: Un Pazza. nikka might as well be dead cuz no one ever heard of him again.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ain't she from Brick City?.. :patrice:

If she wasn’t… she’s most definitely is now!
giphy.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: Un Pazza. nikka might as well be dead cuz no one ever heard of him again.

12 likes in a video from last month sure beats getting carried out by 6 17 years ago if you ask me. :yeshrug: some of ya think ya can smell roses when they grow out of you vs when you can smell them in front of you when you can see them.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this some bullshyt but they have stop the narrative that other Black men should jump in a random dispute or physical confrontation. We have love ones to go home to. The brick in the hand could be gun in the waist for us.

Hopefully they caught dude and he’s arrested.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

12 likes in a video from last month sure beats getting carried out by 6 17 years ago if you ask me. :yeshrug: some of ya think ya can smell roses when they grow out of you vs when you can smell them in front of you when you can see them.

12 likes. :scust: Have a good day treh