Nikkas Out Here Hitting Chicks With Bricks Over Being Rejected?

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I don’t believe she got hit with a brick what kinda hole in the wall Bar Rescue type of club/lounge was she hanging out at that just has random pieces of bricks laying around i think she got too drunk lost her balance and hit her head

vino

Superstar
Daps
She's non fba too tho :gucci:

Tariq is an IDIOT :laff:

I think the point he making is she went on live and said “these Black men” and now Black women will connect that to Black American man don’t protect Black women or are violent to Black women.

I’m not w/ diaspora war or anything but that’s an accurate point. But, he’s foolish to think she would be like “Non-Fba …..” didn’t do anything. I mean i hey are Black.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Update: she now has a Gofundme:

All the heroes on the thread who didn’t get the chance to jump in, in real time, can donate to help her cause.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think the point he making is she went on live and said “these Black men” and now Black women will connect that to Black American man don’t protect Black women or are violent to Black women.

I’m not w/ diaspora war or anything but that’s an accurate point. But, he’s foolish to think she would be like “Non-Fba …..” didn’t do anything. I mean i hey are Black.

No, that wasn't his point. He's just trying to drum up more division between Black people with that post. One quick Google search will show you that there's been a bunch of Black American men that have actually killed women who rejected them. There's fukked up nikkas from all types of backgrounds but Tariq knows what he's doing.

vino

Superstar
Daps
No, that wasn't his point. He's just trying to drum up more division between Black people with that post. One quick Google search will show you that there's been a bunch of Black American men that have actually killed women who rejected them. There's fukked up nikkas from all types of backgrounds but Tariq knows what he's doing.

I don’t disagree with that. I was just saying he speaking on granular level w/ this situation. He was 1 isolated issue as an example of messaging. But, yeah he does that for his diaspora war agendas.

Again, I don’t prescribe to his diaspora war talking points.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Its clear she doesn't live in an area with a lot of Somalis. I also saw her post about how her father ain't shid due to not being around.

@Broke Wave, @thatrapsfan, @RadaMillz, @BocaRear, @Prynce, @Max B, @Trajan, @Malcolmxxx_23
@SwizzLake
:ohhh: There’s a whole gang up in here?

I didn’t it know it was that deep

stephen-a-smith-stephen-smith.gif

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this woman made it to adulthood with these tendencies shows she probably never had protection in the first place. Most women who are protected actually don’t even act like this. I doubt she was leaving a movie or play and some dude hit her with a brick.

She was probably in a shady area with a bunch of shady dudes. It’s a blessing she wasn’t knocked unconscious, that could’ve really went bad. If my sister somehow ended up in some shady ass area and got hit with a brick we definitely hunting dude down still.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Update: she now has a Gofundme:

All the heroes on the thread who didn’t get the chance to jump in, in real time, can donate to help her cause.
And there we have it.. that's the goal. Go viral and start a go fund me.